Tanner Fox's Australian Tour-Part 1

When the plane landed, I was relieved to be on the ground again. But of course, it turns out that we are getting back onto another plane, plus our plane stuff is all fucked up. Tanner pulls out his camera updates everyone on how we are supposed to only have two flights not three and how we had babies all around us as we tried to sleep. We finally unchecked our bags and walking around the airport. 

Tanner being Tanner with his addiction to buying sunglasses, he picks up a new pair as I grab a smoothie from the store next to the one he was at

Soon enough, we head out on the plane mat (the black top the planes are on) to the small plane. Tanner goes on about how we are going to his private jet to his vlog. 

"Welcome to Melbourne!" Tanner yells over the sound of plane engines to his camera. Tanner holds my hand as we walk to pick up our bags. We soon meet up with a boy named Shaun and head out to the parking garage. Dylan and I place the bags in the back and Tanner jokes around about helping by barely moving a scooter wheel an inch. 

The hotel was in the middle of the city. Tanner shotgunned the large room with the queen bed but reality it was given to me and him so we can share the bed. "I just shotgunned this entire room to myself, so SCREW you guys. You get the little twin beds in here, you're chilling with the twin beds in here and I get my own room." He said to the camera and Dylan. I roll my eyes as I set my things down in the large room that Tanner "called" for himself as he went out to the living room area. 

The pool right off the room which is pretty convenient for us. I feel asleep for like ten minutes in the bedroom and then came out to Tanner in his underwear just sitting on the floor. Looking out the window I see a few kids just chilling outside the window.

"Tanner, I think you have some fans." I nod my head to the window. Dylan and Shaun did some serious ninja skills to close the blinds giving us some privacy. 

Tanner hoped in the shower and handed out stickers to the same kids from the window before we left the hotel. We walked around to a store to pick up some adaptors and I filmed a little to make a mini edit for my channel. We finally reach Hoszia Alleyway. The sides covered in graffiti words and art.

After our walk around this beautiful city, we made it back to the hotel

After our walk around this beautiful city, we made it back to the hotel. Everyone ended their vlogs for the day and laid in bed because Tanner, Dylan, and I are wiped out from the 30+ hours of travelling.

11:30 a.m. Next Day

"Good morning Australia!" Tanner yells outside, I can hear him from the bathroom. I laugh to myself has I quickly jump out of the shower and pull on some clothes, tieing my wet, long hair into a messy braid and putting on some coverup and mascara. Just I walked into the living room, where Shaun sat on the couch, Tanner sticker slapped the sliding glass door. Tanner did a little flip then walked back into the living room. 

"Morning." He had a toothy grin on his face and kiss me sweetly.

"You mean noon, right?" I ask him as he pulled me close by my waist.

"Yes?" He gave me another kiss but he sadly let go of me as someone, aka Dylan, "coughed".

I feel so out of place as the boys all had their scooters in hand while I had my Penny. So glad I packed it. Most importantly, food is the only thing on my mind. I set my Penny on the ground and ride next to Tanner as he says "Good morning" to literally everyone we pass. 

It feels like a mile onto the search for Starbucks. Tanner and his caffeine addiction drove us looking for it but to no avail, it was a fail so we settled for Subway. 

Two hours, two hours before the meet and greet. Why not spend it in the pool? I dig in my bag looking for a swimsuit. Why can't I find one? I think I packed at least three. I finally find a minty blue and black Fox Brand bikini. Dylan, Tanner, and I walk through the back door, out on the sharp evil rocks to the pool. The boys do flips in the pool while I film a little for them. I set the camera down and sit on a folding chair in the sun. 

The sun feels amazing on my skin

The sun feels amazing on my skin. Two arms wrap around me, lifting me up. I open my eyes to see Tanner with a devilish grin on his face. 

"Tanner, don't you dare." He held me over the pool, threatening to throw me in. "I swear to Satan you will regret it if you drop me." And with that Tanner through me but before I was completely out of his hands I grab hold of him, taking him with me. We slash each other and I dunk him under, trying to swim away.

"It's almost time to go." Shaun came into the pool area to inform us that it was time to get out.

As we were about to leave, going through the checklist of things we needed, I look at Tanner's hands. "Tanner? Where's your camera?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. He runs back to the room and runs back to the car outside. We stopped at Eureka Skydeck to look over all of Melbourne from a glass deck. All I could say was wow.

Upon arrival, kids were already lined up down the street and they went crazy as we walked to the front of the building. More and more started to come, lining up to see the one and only Tanner Fox.

Hours and ours went by as Tanner signed and took photos with as many people as he could

Hours and ours went by as Tanner signed and took photos with as many people as he could. By the end of the day, I knew he felt bad for not seeing everyone there, but the line went down the street a couple of blocks. 

A/N If you even are reading this part comment where you are from, I would love to know. I'm from Wyoming USA, most people don't even know where that is. Remember to vote and if you like my writing check out my other books and hit the follow button.