Cliff Jumping?

Tanner POV

"Who is that in the black 1967 Chevy Impala?" I asked as a beautiful car parked in the school parking lot.

"I don't know, but she's kinda hot," Jake replied with a smirk on his face.

"I think I've seen her somewhere." I murmured to myself. She stepped out of her car. It was like a movie as her dark hair fell perfectly over her shoulders. The sun hit her soft face and reflected off her sunglasses as she through them on her dashboard. 

"Tanner? Are you there?" Jake hits my arm. "I think she's Carter Wells." I look down at his phone. Her Instagram was pulled up. I start to read her bio... What she's a YouTuber? Is that where I've seen her from?

Carter POV

The office lady was nice-ish as she gave me my schedule, she wouldn't be that way bu the end of the year. First class Maths, fun. Note the sarcasm. 

As the day dragged on, a was assigned a student council member to show me around, so basically I have a fucking babysitter. The worst part about the whole thing is that the girl is a cliche blonde cheerleader and all she does is gossip with her friends. Her face has at least a pound of makeup on and her heels make her seem like a prostitute.

Lunch finally comes. Fuck yes. I walk out with... Sara? I think that's her name. I see the dick that cut me off this morning sitting on his car next to a guy on a white GTR. He is going to hear it. 

I was about to tell him to watch where is going but a hand grabs my ass

I was about to tell him to watch where is going but a hand grabs my ass. I spin around and punch the person in the face. He looked dumbstruck like he expected me to want him to grab my ass and melt into his hands like butter.

"What the hell!" He said.

"What the hell? You grabbed my ass!" I yell at him. Out the corner of my eye, I see the dick from this morning and a guy that was sitting on a white GTR hopped off their cars and started to walking over to us. 

"What's going on, Calvin?" GTR guy asked.

"Nothing, now leave pipsqueak." This Calvin, ass grabbing guy pushes Mr GTR. Sure he's short compared to Dick and Calvin but he's about 5' 6" or 5' 7" and very easy on the eyes, might I add. But then Calvin swing his arm around me so jab him in the stomach.

"Fuck you, 'Calvin'. If you touch me again I'll make sure you wouldn't be able to recover from that punch." I threatened. He rolls his eyes and walks away and says bitch. 

"Guess you can handle yourself, Carter," Dick said. 

Oh yes, the whole reason why I'm here. "You, you're a dick for cutting me off this morning. You could have clipped me." I pause. "What how do you know me?" 

"Yeah, we looked you up." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Okay then. Since you now who I am, who are you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm Tanner Fox and this is Jake Angeles. We're YouTubers too." His smile quite attractive, wait ... all of him is attractive. I pull out my phone and pull up my YouTube app. I scroll through finding them. Looks like a lot like of scooter things. Okay then. 

We started to talk about the most random things till the bell rang. I glance at the main door of the school. Calvin smirked at me. "Hey, do you guys wanna ditch or something?" 

"Sure," They say in sync. "We can drop off your car at your house then go from there," Tanner said. I nod and head to my car.

I pull up in front of my house with the help of my phone's GPS as Jake parks behind me and Tanner in front of the house next door. "How did you know where Tanner lives?" Jake asked as he stepped out of his bright blue car that I hate a little less. 

"I don't," I lock my car and walk to my door. "I live here. I moved like yesterday." 

"Cool were neighbours then," Tanner said with a smile. "I'm going to get somethings for a video in my house and a pair of shorts for the cliffs." He ran over to the house to my left and disappeared into the doorway. 

I walk in with Jake into my house. "Wow, this is just like Tanner's house but backwards."

"Yeah, sorry for the boxes. What do I need for this cliff thing?"

"Um, any camera things and something to wear in the water."

I give him a slight nod and move to my room, unpacking boxes as I look for mi traje de baño. I grab my camera bag with my suit and a towel. I walk out to the sound of multiple people talking in the living room. 

I'm greeted by my mother, Dawn, inquisitively asking Jake questions where he was unable to answer any of them as they spilt out.

"Mum." She looks at me and shuts her mouth. "Calm down."

"Who is this, Carter? And why are you not at school?" She asked calm and more like herself.

"Some guy at school being a horndog and this is Jake Angeles. He and Tanner stood up for me and then we left." I give her a cheesy innocent smile as I slowly push Jake out the door. 

"Where are you going then?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest. I take a good look at her. Her face was droopy and tried with makeup smeared around her eyes. She must have been up all night with Dad, getting him situated in his new room. 

"Cliff jumping for some videos," Jake replied. 

"Okay. Let me know if your home. I'm going back to see your father later." With that, we left the house and meet with Tanner in the yard by the cars. We decided that I would ride with Tanner and Jake would take his car. 

"Cliff jumping?" I ask as Tanner merged onto the interstate.