Chapter 17

Deal with the Devil

**

2 years had gone by

 Lily and madison were growing up, they were now 3 , kol never got a chance alone with aria, since she was always busy with the girls. Kayla would come around to arias a few times mostly with faith not on her own.

Aria and Kol never got to spend time together alone as they would always be with the girls, they would only get alone time at night. Both of the girls loved seeing Kayla and they wanted to spend time with her.

"aunt kayla look at my dollies." madison squealed showing them.

Kayla smiled watching her. "aw what did you name this one." she pointed at one of them.

"ermmm.. shes lola! lets have a tea party!" madison took out all her toys making a big mess.

Aria watched as Madison was trying to make, Kayla have a tea party with her, she laughed quietly and sat down with lily on the couch, as lily just wanted to watch the tv.

"lily come playy!" madison looked at her.

"no." lily said and snuggled into aria.

Aria cuddled lily "are you sure you don't want to play?" Aria asked her.

Lily nodded and then continued watching tv.

"Okay" Aria continued to cuddle her and watch Madison play.

Madison played holding out her tea cup "would you like some tea?"

"yes please." kayla giggled watching madison as she was acting very posh.

Madison played around for awhile, then started dressing up in princess costumes.

"your such a cutie. come here." kayla picked her up and tickled her playfully.

Madison giggled "no!!"

Aria laughed as she watched them as Kayla tickled Madison, she carried on cuddling lily on the couch .

Kayla stopped tickling her, and then madison hugged kayla.

Aria smiled as she watched them, she knew Madison was wide awake but lily was quite tired.

Lily fell asleep on arias lap.

Whilst madison continued playing.

Aria watched Madison as she continued to play and make an absolute mess.

"mommy can we build a fort pleasee!" madison got a big blanket and pillows.

"Yeah sure" Aria said, she lifted lily up generally and layed her down on the couch, she then started to help Madison built her fort.

"yayy!" madison was so loud she was so excited, kayla helped them.

"Shh don't wake your sister" Aria said quietly as she continued to help her build the fort.

Once they build the fort, kol walked in. "daddy!" madison ran upto him.

He picked her up "hello princess."

"daddy we made a big fort!" madison pointed at it. "come on lets play."

Aria and Kayla were sitting in the fort which they helped Madison built. Madison insisted that everyone must play in the fort with her.

Madison brought her tea set into the fort bringing kol inside, she played around in the fort giving tea to all of them.

Kayla smiled watching her.