The Flashback Part: 3

Chapter 3

The flashback part: 3

Aria and Kayla were walking around in the woods, Aria had just found out about Elena and Damon, and she wasn't handling it very well she was really angry about it.

Aria was standing in the woods with Kayla, they were watching Damon and Elena from the distance, Aria liked Elena but she didn't like it when she was always with Damon as she was jealous because she hardly ever got to see her father. Kayla didn't like the fact elena looked like her mother Katherine, she was angry at her because her mother returned and left Mystic Falls again.

"Kayla we should probably go somewhere else.." Aria was getting bored of watching them and she was starting to get jealous.

"Yeah come on lets go." kayla turned away and walked off with her deep down into the woods they didn't know where they were going but they just continued walking.

Aria sighed "what do you wanna do today then?"

"i don't know.. just continue walking around?" Kayla was really upset and angry because of Katherine after her leaving she stopped going out and doing things.

"Okay.." Aria knew that Kayla was upset about Katherine "it will all work out the way it's suppose to eventually"

"no it won't she keeps leaving.." They both kept talking as they continued walking they got to some old house there were candles lit everywhere the door wide opened. They both looked confused kayla took few more steps towards the house.

Aria was curious so she walked straight into the house.

Kayla looked around to see if anyone was around but she saw no one she walked after aria

They both entered the house kayla looked around she saw alot of spell books and alot of candles, the whole place looked ancient. Kayla looked down at one of the books which was opened, it was in some other foreign language, there was one word that kayla could recognize it was big and in bold letters "original?" kayla said to herself.

Aria looked at her "well what does that even mean?"

"i don't know... but i think its about the originals?" kayla replied flicking through some of the pages.

They were both looking through the book, but just then they heard someone approaching kayla grabbed aria by the wrist and they both quickly hid.

" you need to be quick, before we get caught." some unknown girl said with a strong British accent. There was a boy with her he walked towards the same book kayla and aria were looking through he took it, he smirked "you worry too much. and soon he will be dead... long gone." he said looking at the book. They both left kayla was confused with what he meant. whose going to die? then she remembered what was in the book. "there going to kill a original.. "

Aria gasped loudly, "they can't do that, maybe we should tell them?" She got scared because aria was quite close with the originals

Kayla didn't like the originals much. "yeah but what if they think we found the weapon and were upto something.."

"I'm sure they won't.. I've known them for ages and I wouldn't lie to them"

They were both talking when they stopped 3 witches entered the place, kayla and aria both hid again.

Just then kol walked in "whats going on?" he asked the 3 witches. one of them spoke "theres someone planning on killing you kol" kol laughed "kill me? im a original they can't kill me unless its a white oak stake?" he added. "we know that kol.. but this is some other weapon which they can use against you.. "