Chapter 13

New enemies?

After meeting stefan kayla went upstairs to her room, she laid down on her bed, she fell asleep afterawhile, her hallucinations started again she thought she was back in the grave, she started to hear whispers, she couldn't breathe no more she started to panic and then quickly woke up, kayla quickly sat up her head was hurting so badly, she didn't want to go back to sleep so she picked out a outfit instead and went to have a shower.

Aria turned around and hugged Faith after Kayla left "I know that must have been hard for you after all these years especially on your birthday but you'll get to know her now that she's back" she said "anyway, it's your birthday so what do you want to do?" She added.

Faith didn't feel like going anywhere no more. "i don't know." faith looked at her.

"Are you sure? We can do anything you want" aria said

"no.. i just wanna stay at home.. i don't feel like going anywhere." she replied.

"That's fine we can stay here, we can order in food if you want to" aria said

"Yeah okay." faith agreed.

Aria smiled "maybe we should wait for your mom, I think she might want to join us... if that's okay with you?" She asked her

"yeah, its fine." faith replied.

"Okay" Aria smiled "hey, why don't you come downstairs? I've got something to show you.." she said, she bought her a car for her birthday that was in the driveway.

Faith went downstairs with aria.

Aria took her outside to the driveway, she got her a white Range Rover "so.. do you like it?" She asked.

"oh my god!! i love it!! thank you!" faith hugged aria.

Aria smiled "you're welcome, I'm glad that you love it" she hugged her back.

Kayla was all ready, she had gone shopping to buy faith alot of presents, once she was done she came back to kols and saw faith and aria in the driveway hugging she smiled.

Aria saw Kayla and smiled "hey, your moms here" she told faith.

Faith looked at kayla, kayla walked towards them, she couldn't plan out a big suprise for faith she handed her a gift bag, with alot of presents "happy birthday" kayla smiled. Faith took the presents and smiled back and gave her a hug. Kayla hugged her back. "thank you." faith said.

Aria smiled as she watched them, they all went inside and watched as Faith opened her presents.

Faith opened all the presents, then later on they decided to go to the cinemas, they drove to the cinemas, got their tickets for the movie, faith was mostly speaking to aria, they got snacks before the movie started, when watching the movie faith sat next to aria she didn't talk much to kayla.

Aria felt bad that Kayla and faith weren't talking and she knew she would probably get the blame for it somehow, she wanted them to get to know each other more but she didn't know how, as faith was more comfortable and closer to her then she was to Kayla, she felt bad for Kayla as it wasn't her fault.

Half way through the movie kayla walked out.

Aria sighed as she watched her leave, she didn't know what to do as she didn't want any drama on faiths birthday. She looked at faith "do you want to finish the movie? Or go home?" She asked her.

"finish the movie." faith looked at her

"Okay.." aria replied, she didn't know what to do, she was stuck in the middle, she wanted to go after Kayla but she also wanted to stay with faith as it was her birthday.