Chapter 9

The wedding? 

**

The next day kayla packed her luggage and her bags she got herself and faith ready, she called her driver, once he had arrived she left the house with her things holding faith. She had enough of everyone, she couldn't stay longer she just wanted to leave, and go back to L.A.

// okay just wanted to say that kaylas fc is ariana grande. so i'm going to include a few things which ari also does, the character also has another place were she can go, in this story shes going to be leaving and coming back a couple of times. kay x :)

Davina sighed watching her leave, she was supposed to leave and go back to New Orleans on the same day.

"aria i need to tell you something.." davina looked at her.

"what is it? is everything ok?" aria started to get worried.

"it wasn't kaylas fault. kol kissed her first." davina explained.

"what? how do you know that?" she looked at her confused.

"when i died, i had only a few days left i was a ghost, and kayla helped me, she brought me back, and i'm a witch she made a deal with alexis that if she breaks you and kol up she would stop hurting you, kayla obviously wasn't going to do anything, but she got caught up in everything, none of this is her fault she was just looking out for you, she didn't want me to tell you because she didn't want you to get hurt even more." Davina explained everything.

Aria had tears in her eyes she couldn't believe any of this, she sat down on the couch.

Davina sat next to her "aria?"

Just then kol walked in and saw them both "what happened?"

"what do you think?" aria looked at him.

"what?" kol was conufsed.

"don't act like you don't know you lied to me." aria was so hurt.

He sighed "its about kayla isn't it."

"you lied to me didn't you?!" aria raised her voice.

"look.." kol spoke when aria cut him off "just tell me did you kiss her first."

There was silence between all of them.

He sighed "yeah i did.."

Davina left the room to let them both speak.

"thats all i had to hear.." she looked down.

He walked closer towards her "i'm sorry.."

"don't... just tell me why." she looked at him.

"i don't know.. i just got really close to her... i didn't mean to." he looked down.

"but you still did." aria added.

"aria.." he spoke.

"just leave me alone please.." she went straight upstairs to her room and locked the door and broke down.

Davina got everything packed she came towards her bedroom door. "aria?" she called out

"yeah.." aria sniffed.

"are you okay?" she asked.

"i'm fine.." aria said.

"are you sure..? you'll be fine whilst i'm gone?" she asked.

"yeah.. don't worry." aria replied.

"okay.. i'm leaving now.. bye.." aria spoke standing outside of her room.