Chapter 18

The Funeral 

 **

It was finally lilys funeral, kayla kept waking up and passing out again, since they kept injecting her, silas had used so many spells.

On the actual day of the funeral kol had told silas to stay with kayla, since he couldn't be there, kayla was still passed out she was getting hallucinations but this one was different.

The Hallucination

Kayla woke up she was in the same place, the abandoned hospital she looked around and walked out of the room, were she heard a little girl giggling.

"hello?" kayla said walking, there were so many rooms and corridors.

"follow me." there were many whispers.

"hello? whose there?" kayla shouted out. She walked more forward, until she got to the morgue, she saw so many dead bodies it stank, their were flies eating them up, kayla covered her nose since it stank so bad, she hardly knew who the people were. And then she saw a little girl sitting in the corner, kayla didn't recognise her at first.

"who are you?" kayla said.

The girl got up and walked towards the other door "come on." she said.

Kayla followed her, as she walked there were many more other dead people. The girl continued walking, the hospital was so big, just then the girl went down these stairs.

 Kayla stopped, the girl turned to look at her.

"lily?" kayla said.

"come on, you need to get out of here." she was doing gestures telling her to come.

Kayla followed her.

She took her to a door, kayla opened it. and saw it was the way out. Then she looked down at lily "i'm so sorry."

"its ok." she hugged her. and then she heard someone calling out for her.lily looked scared "you need to leave! before they get to you!"

"what who?" kayla was confused.

"just go." lily said.

**

Just then kayla woke up gasping and looked around, she knew how to get out of the place.

Aria spend ages laying in bed that morning, she knew it was the day of Lily's funeral but she didn't want to accept it, she was putting off getting up for as long as possible.

Kol walked into arias room since he had just returned, "hey, are you going to get up?" he said.

Aria looked at him "I can't do this..." she said, she was so upset.

He went and sat down next to her "i know.. but we have to."

Aria sat up and hugged him, she was so teary.

He hugged her back, they stayed like that for awhile he tried to comfort her.

Aria had been crying so much she was struggling to breathe.

"we'll get through this, i promise." he looked at her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"No.. I can't get over this.." Aria said, she knew how long it took her to get over Kayla, so she knew she would never be able to move on from this.

He sighed, just then madison walked into their room "mommy?"

Aria looked at her "hey sweetie, are are okay?" She asked.