The Flashback: Part 2

Chapter 2

The flashback part 2

Few years had gone by, things started to solve between Katherine & Kayla, Aria and Davina both went to school so Kayla never got to see her sister. But as time went past Kayla grew up so she was able to join them. She started liking school very much because she got to see Aria. But for most of the time Davina and Aria would go along without her and Davina deliberately would make that happen.

Aria was at school one day and she saw Kayla sitting by herself in the playground. Aria left her friends and went up to her sister "Kayla what's wrong?" She sat beside her.

Kayla had a piece of paper in her hand she looked down at it, "this morning i woke up and went downstairs to look for mommy, she wasn't there, but just then i found this note that she left me." Kayla replied. She handed the note over to Aria.

Aria read the note and sighed "Kayla I know we're not supposed to tell anyone but I think that we really need to..."

"no... mommy told me not to... so we can't." Kayla added.

"You don't have to but I will if you want" aria said.

"no i don't want to tell anyone at all." Kayla was speaking when the bell rang and one of arias friends yelled out for aria to come. Kayla looked at them and then at Aria.

Aria sighed "I have to go but we need to talk about this later" she got up and went inside with her friends. Kayla nodded and watched her go, she got up and made her way inside.

A few hours later, when school ended Aria went to go and pick up Kayla as she knew that Katherine wouldn't be there, and she didn't want her to be by herself. Kayla was on the way walking home, when she heard someone calling out her name, she looked back and saw aria and smiled. Aria ran to catch up with her "Hey, Kayla I was waiting for you, I didn't want you to walk home by yourself. "oh.. Sorry I didn't know so as soon as the bell rang I left.." they both spoke whilst walking.

"Its fine, I was just worried about you... are you going to go straight home?"

"Yeah..." Kayla replied.

They both continued walking until Kayla got to the house. She opened the smaller pocket in her backpack, took out the keys and unlocked the door, they both went inside.

"You should just come back with me, it's safer plus you won't be here by yourself" aria suggested.

Kayla walked into the house, "I want to stay here though, and don't worry nothing will happen. You can go if you want? Uncle Damon doesn't know where you are so he might get worried." Kayla replied.

Aria shook her head "No, I'm not leaving you here by yourself, he will probably know that I'm here."

"Okay..." Kayla put down her bag.

**

As days went by Kayla and aria were having fun on their own, Katherine had left money for Kayla so they both went out to eat. Aria informed Damon she was going to stay with Kayla, They both told Damon and Stefan that Katherine was going to be there, as they were only 8 and 10 so they wouldn't be allowed to stay by themselves. As nobody knew that they spent time together and go out loads by themselves.

Kayla and aria were in the park playing by the swings. "Higher." Kayla giggled she was having so much fun. Just then in the distance she saw kol. Davina saw them both in the park she ran up to aria "heyy." she said smiling.