Chapter 14

The Hellstone?

Kayla went straight to kols, she knocked on the door.

Aria opened the door "hey, is everything okay?" She asked.

"no everythings not okay... i just had a argument with kai... i can't believe him.. we need to leave." kayla sounded so hurt.

"We need to leave? What's happened?" Aria asked, she was worried and confused, as she had no clue what Kayla was going on about but she could tell she was hurt.

"i heard kai talking to the heretics, mary and nora. they were talking about rayna... the vampire hunter, they going to use faith because of how powerful she is. " kayla explained everything.

"What!?" Aria was so shocked that Kai was willing to use faith, she knew that they didn't have a relationship but she was still his daughter. "Okay I'll tell Faith to pack her stuff, then we'll leave" she said.

"okay.. just take her as far away from here.." kayla said

"Okay.. are you not coming?" Aria asked her.

"no.. i'll stay here for now.. i'll join you after.." kayla replied.

"Okay, I promise we'll keep her safe" aria said

Kayla gave aria one last hug and then she left.

Aria hugged her and watched as she left, she went upstairs to faiths room "hey.. we need to leave, so please can you pack your stuff, I'll explain everything on the way but we need to hurry" she said.

Faith looked at her confused but packed her stuff anyway.

Aria went into hers and Kol's room "we need to leave" she said to him and quickly started packing some of her stuff.

"what..? why?" he looked at her confused.

"The heretics and Kai are coming after faith, they want to use her power to stop the vampire hunter from finding them" Aria explained as she was packing.

"what .. what about kayla is she coming aswell?" he started to get worried.

"No, she's gonna stay here and keep us updated of what's going on, she'll meet up with us eventually" Aria said.

"oh ok." kol started to pack aswell, once they were all done they left.

Faith was still confused as she didn't know why they were leaving.

"why did we have to leave." faith finally spoke.

Aria sighed, she didn't want to tell her but she knew she had to as she had the right to know "some people are looking for you, they want to use you for your power to keep a vampire hunter away" she explained

Faith didn't know how powerful she was since, she didn't even know if she did have any power. "what.. "

"You're really powerful and they need your power for the spell, but I promise we won't let anyone hurt you, and we'll to anything, we can to keep you safe." Aria said.

"what about my mom? how come she never came?" she asked.

"She's going to come soon, but she stayed behind, to get more information and so she can let us know what's going on" aria replied.

"oh.. what if the people who are looking for me get to her first? what if they hurt her?" faith didn't know much about kayla, of how she was a demon.

"They won't hurt her, she's really powerful" Aria said.

"oh.." faith said.

"Yeah, she'll be fine, everyone back home will be there to help her too" aria looked at her, she felt bad for her as she knew she must be confused.