Chapter 11

Goodbye To The Loved Ones?  

**

It took ages for kayla to get back to mystic falls she just wanted to hug aria so bad, she missed her and she was really hurt aswell, because of what jayden did and couldn't wait to see her.

Once Kayla got home she went inside with faith, the driver brought her luggage in.

When  aria heard the door open she got up and rushed downstairs as she knew it was Kayla, she went and gave her a massive hug "I missed you so much!!" She said

Kayla smiled and hugged her back "i missed you too!!"

Aria held her in a hug for a while, after she helped her take her luggage upstairs.

Kayla took faith to her room and put her in the crib since she was already asleep , then went back to her room, she moved few of her bags off the bed and sat down she just needed a moment, she was still upset with what happened between her and jayden.

Aria looked at her and sat down beside her she knew she was upset "are you okay? You know you can talk to me about anything.." she said

"i know.." kayla sighed "i just.. i can't believe jayden."

"So it's all true?" Aria asked, she had heard a lot about Jayden, but she didn't know whether or not to believe it as the media usually make up stories.

"well i didn't believe it at all, until i saw it with my own eyes." kayla replied.

"Wow.. I'm sorry. I can't believe he would do something like that" aria said

Kayla sighed "i know.. "

Kayla and aria both spent the next few hours together talking and catching up with things.

**

The next few days, they were more "animal attacks" there were none when kayla wasn't here, kayla was home she didn't even leave the house.

Everyone was at home stefan was glad she was back, kol had walked into the house he came to see aria when he saw kayla.

"so your back." he said.

Kayla looked at him "yeah i am."

Damon walked into the living room to pour a drink for himself when he saw them.

"wow, your finally back i mean what you did last time.." he added.

Kayla sighed "really? none of it was my fault i told you!"

"if it wasn't then whose fault was it?" damon asked.

"the demon.. " kayla just said.

"oh so that makes sense when kai decided to crash our wedding he was looking for you! so it was all your fault." damon replied.

"no it wasn't. if kol didn't do the stupid spell on me in the first place none of it wouldn't have happened." Kol looked at her "so your trying to blame this on me aswell?"

"yeah well mostly it is your fault." they both were arguing.

"damon none of this was her fault now stop bringing back the past." stefan tried to stop them.

"oh so now you believe her?" damon started arguing with stefan. "she hurt elena! she buried aria alive and was quiet for 3 whole days! and your completely fine with it. i know shes going to cause more trouble! i don't care if it was some stupid demon its still all her fault! Whatever she does it always ends up hurting someone! "

Aria was in her room listening to the argument, she felt so bad for Kayla as she was getting the blame for everything. She got up and went downstairs "why can't you just leave her alone!? None of this is her fault especially the wedding, she doesn't have any control over what Kai decides to do!" She said.