Chapter 6

The Secret

Aria noticed that there was something wrong with Kayla, she got up and went into her room "hey, are you okay?"

"no.. I don't know whats wrong with me." Kayla started to feel sick she ran to the bathroom.

Aria followed her "you feel sick? how long have you been feeling like this for?" She started to get worried.

"few days." Kayla said.

"Oh.. Have you been sick at all or are you just feeling sick?" Aria said

"yeah I've been sick a few times." Kayla was getting worried now.

"It could just be a sickness bug, do you want to go to the doctors?" Aria asked her.

"yeah.. okay.." kayla said. They both got ready and went to the doctors.

After a while they both got to the doctors "do you want me to come in with you or shall I wait out here?"

"come with me." Kayla was nervous since she didn't know what it was.

"Okay" aria said, they both went into the doctors room.

The doctor asked what was wrong Kayla explained to her, the doctor took a few tests.

Aria sat and waited as the doctor did tests on Kayla, she was so worried.

The doctor came back into the room afterawhile.

Aria watched as the doctor came back into the room "is everything okay?" She asked

"your sister is pregnant." The doctor said. She smiled at kayla "congratulations."

Aria was so shocked, she didn't expect to hear what she just heard, she didn't know what to say, she just got up and hugged Kayla "I'm so happy for you" she smiled

Kayla was quiet she couldn't believe she was pregnant she was only 16 years old, she was still young she wasn't ready to become a mother same time kai was the father, she was scared she didn't know what to do.

Aria held her close in a hug "it will all be okay, I promise, we will get through this and everything will work out. I will be by your side the whole time" she said softly whilst she hugged her.

"okay." Kayla replied, when they were done they left the hospital.

Aria got in the car and drove home "so how do you plan on telling everyone?" She asked

"I don't even know.. kai's probably going to get mad or something I mean he won't even care.. " she sounded so nervous.

Aria sighed "I'm sure he won't get mad, but if he does I'll try and talk to him" she said

"okay." Kayla replied. Once they got home, they entered elena and damon were both at home.

Aria didn't expect anyone to be home as it was still early in the day "hey.." She smiled as she saw them.

"hey." Elena smiled back looking at them both.

"where did you two go?" damon said.

"uh.. nowhere we were just walking around." Kayla lied.

"Yeah, we just wanted to get some fresh air" Aria said

Kayla then went upstairs to her room, she started to panic she didn't even want to tell anyone at all, she sat on her bed thinking about it.

Aria went into Kayla's room in sat beside her, she didn't want to leave her alone as she was so worried "it will all be okay, I promise" she said

Kayla nodded as they sat there for awhile talking.