The Flashback: Part 4

Chapter 4

The Truth

The Flashback Part: 4

Aria woke up after a few hours, she was still on the floor, she looked around and her whole room was a mess, there were holes in the wall and the floor was a mess. Everything that happened was a blur as she had a massive headache, she put her hand on her neck and felt all of the blood, all of the memories started to come back to her, and she was slowly starting to remember what happened "Kayla!!" She shouted.

Kayla was trying to get the blood of her hands she couldn't believe what had happened,she was a monster she hurt her own sister, she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror she had tears in her eyes she was scared of her own self, she heard aria shouting her name, she quickly wiped her hands with a towel and went to see aria, she entered the room looking around then she saw her own sister on the floor bleeding badly from her neck.

Aria looked up at Kayla, her whole body was aching and she was so hungry "What the hell did you do to me!?" She said, she was so angry but confused at the same time. She knew about vampires but she didn't know how it was possible for Kayla to turn her.

"I don't know. "she said. She felt really bad she wanted to tell her but she couldn't.

"Why would you do this??" She was so upset. "and why were you acting like such a bitch?!"

"I don't know what happened to me I'm so sorry..." she looked at her.

Aria shook her head, she had tears in her eyes "I can't believe you."

Damon and Stefan both heard them and went upstairs to arias room. "What happened here? "Damon was shocked. Kayla left the room and went back to hers, she shut the door.She was so upset she didn't know what to do no more.

Aria looked up at them, she was still on the floor "Kayla turned me into a vampire" she said.

"what!?" Damon saw the bite on her neck and then looked at Stefan "what is wrong with your daughter Stefan." "I'm sure she didn't mean it." Stefan added. "mean it? she's already done it? " they started arguing. Kayla heard them and started crying.

Aria sighed "it's fine. I was going to become a vampire sooner or later, right?" She got up off the floor. "It will be fine." She said, she was so scared but she didn't want to show it.

"no it's not going to be fine, where's Kayla?" Damon said he cared for aria a lot he was angry with Kayla, Kayla left the house she was walking around in the woods on her own she was scared, she had turned her own sister into a vampire. What else could she be capable of doing? she didn't want to be a demon she just wanted to go back to being her own self.

"It doesn't matter where she is. Everything will be fine... There's something up with her though, she wasn't herself last night, dad you saw what she did to Zayn" she said, she looked in the mirror as she cleared the blood off her neck.

"I know." Damon said "what do you mean she wasn't herself?" Stefan got a little worried.

"She was just being really rude to everyone and then when someone pissed her off she went outside and killed them. She also mentioned something about a new her" She explained.

"what? New her?" Stefan was confused.

"I don't know..." She said, her head started to hurt as she started to get flashbacks of when Kol compelled her "I think Kol has something to do with it, he compelled me when me and Kayla went shopping and now I'm starting to remember" she said.