14 - Today is Not My Day

I woke up to the sun shining right in my eyes. Not the best way to wake up, in my opinion but hey, I had to wake up at some point. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes before fully dragging myself out of my bed. Glancing over at the clock, telling me it was 10:37, I groaned and decided I should take a shower. Grabbing a white t-shirt and my jean shorts, I walked into the bathroom and started up the shower. A calming twenty minutes later I was out and ready to conquer the day. Whoa, look at me being all excited to take on the day. It could be because I wasn't planning on going off to school this morning. Yeah, that's it.

I bounded down the stairs to find a tired looking Mason laying on the couch watching some weird show on the telivion, but couldn't seem to find Shay. "Morning, Mase. Where's Shay on this fine morning?" I really need to tone down my excitement.

"Well isn't someone happy this morning. She went out to get us some donuts from the diner down the street," Mason replied not looking up from the TV.

"Wait, there's a diner down the road?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah, why?" he looked at me questionably, finally taking his attention away from the moving pictures.

"Have you met me? If there's donuts and pastries waiting for me down the street I won't be home very often," I laughed. Mason just shook his head and returned back to his show. I headed towards the kitchen to get something to eat while I waited for Shay to come back with the donuts. A knock on the back door stopped me from pouring cereal into my bowl. "I thought Shay wouldn't be back for a while," I asked Mason as he just looked at me and shrugged. "I'll get it. Don't worry about getting up," I mocked Mason as I walked to the doors, to find that the person who was supposed to come baring donuts wasn't standing there. Instead, it was the five boys that had joined our party last night after an unfortunate series of events. I stood in front of the door not making a move to open it any time soon and just gave Liam, the one closest to the front, an innocent smile and a slight wave before turning back around to get my cereal. "Aw, come on!" I heard banging coming from the door before I could pour my milk. Can't a girl get some cereal without being interrupted? Another bang on the door answered my question. I peered out of the walk way of the kitchen to get a look at the boys waiting for someone to let them in. Impatient animals. If I wanted my cereal I was going to have to let them in. I walked over the doors, yet again, and unlocked the doors. Giving them a quick wave, I was off to get my cereal before there could be any more interruptions. However, since today is not my day, one certain boy decided to follow me into the kitchen hot on my heals. "Can I help you with something?" I asked the blond boy staring down at me and my cereal.

"Nope. I just wanted to let you know that if you didn't open that door soon, it was going to get knocked down," Niall smirked.

"Is that so?" I challenged.

"Mhmm." And with that he turned and walked right out of the kitchen finally leaving me to pour my milk into the cereal.

"Wait I forgot something." Niall showed back up in the kitchen two seconds later. I raised an eyebrow questionably, "and what is tha-" Before I could get out my sentence, Niall grabbed the newly milked cereal from my hands and turned around leaving me bowl-free and angry. "Hell no, Blondie." I ran up behind him and jumped on his back in piggyback style which nearly sent the bowl flying from his hands.

"Jesus Christ! You're only 5'2 how can you possibly weigh so much," he groaned, shoving more of my cereal down his throat.

"5'3 and deal with it just give me my cereal."

Somehow he had flung me off his back and turned to smirk down at me, "deal with it."

"NIALL HORAN I WANT MY DAMN CEREAL BACK!"

"WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT! I'M HUNGRY AND IT WAS READY FOR EATING SO I'M EATING IT!"

"BITCH NO!"

He came pounding into the kitchen after that and placed the bowl, empty of cereal may I add, into my hands and leaned down to meet my eyes, "bitch yes." His freaking smile spread across his face and once again left me in the dust.

Three minutes later, I walked out of the kitchen with a new bowl of cereal. All six boys were sitting on the couch watching the show Mason seemed to find so intriguing ten minutes ago. "What are you guys even watching?" I glared at them.

"I don't know but it's fascinating," Harry mumbled not taking his eyes off the TV. I looked up at the screen myself to find two guys getting ready to jump out of a plane. One was shaking and crying because he was so scared and the other was joking and laughing saying that if the other guy didn't stop crying, he would push him out himself. "Yeah, so fascinating," I stated sarcastically. The click of the front door gave me an excuse to walk away from this madness. "Thank god your back. Having six boys sitting there watching some dumb show starts to give you stress. Now gimme my donuts, girlfriend!" I exclaimed to Shay. She didn't say anything, she just stared at me and handed over the box of dounts. "Shay? Hey, you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah," she lied, "no, I'm not."

"Okay, you're scaring me. What happened?"I asked as I dropped the box on the kitchen counter.

"It's Cameron. He's here, Carter. I saw him at the bakery," she continued to stare at me to see my reaction.

"Wh-what? What do you mean he's here? He's supposed to be in America," I stuttered.

"That's what I thought too, but he's not." She gave me the most worried look she could give, one that I haven't seen since the last time Cameron was around.

"And he's looking for you."

------------

A/N:

QOTD: Who do you think Cameron is?

P.S. Niall and Carter give me chest pains