27. Dream becomes a reality

Start from the beginning

The first was the mighty Senju clan. And the second was the unison of Hagoromo and Kirimaru clan. Even though the latter two have joined forces they were nothing compared to the Senjus.

One by one each and every shinobi of the unison clan dropped dead. While among the Senjus all of them stayed intact.

"Go on ahead find the children." The Senju leader's voice boomed across the compound.

"Well this was a quick victory." Tobirama Senju said happily. It's actually good to see him happy and smiling sometimes.

"Where the heck are the leaders. And the quantity of their men was also short." A red haired woman speak up.

"You are right Mito." Hashirama said, his eyes scanning the compound.

A sound of a feminine scream made them all jump. "What was that?" Ebony haired man said looking in a particular direction.

"This way" Hashirama pointed his finger towards a certain house and all three of them made their way towards the voice.

Tobirama kicked open the house door. As soon as the house door opened they were invited with nothing more than darkness. They walked in.

"Someone is here." Tobirama told them.

"It's so dark in here." Hashirama said. "Leave it to me." Mito said and some chains came out of her body and spreaded in a  direction.

And within a second the wall opposite to them collapsed down making everything visible now. "Now it's not dark. It's visible isn't." She said.

Both Senju brother's sweatdropped but nodded eventually. What else could they actually do.

Tobirama was the first one to spot a badly beaten up girl lying unconscious on the ground. "Aniki look." He said pointing at her. He could feel a very strong chakra emitting from her body.

"Oh my god." Mito said and ran towards the girl, the two brothers following her. She kneeled down besides her and put her head in her lap.

Taking her arm in her hand she checked her pulse. It was there. She sighed in relief and then bursted. "Don't just stand there Hashi. Come over quick and heal her. She needs medical attention right now."

"Oh yeah right." He said kneeling down besides her and started healing her.

"She has quite a strong and unique chakra but I can't predict the clan she belongs to." Tobirama said having a stern look on his face but even after showing his tough guy act, he couldn't help but worry about her well being. Examining her wounded and bruised body and the fact that she was in Hagoromo's grip, he can't help.

"Maybe she is a civilian who became a shinobi or she belongs to some forgotten clan." Mito said still not taking her eyes off the girl.

"It could be the case." Tobirama said examining her with worry in his eyes.

After few minutes Hashirama was done with giving her first aid. "Okay I have given her temporary treatment. We will have to take her to the compound quick. She can tell us about herself, about the source of powerful chakra she possess. And it could be that she knows where the rest of these scumbags are." Hashirama tell them.

"Yeah let's go." Tobirama said and Hashirama picked her up, walking away along with his clan.

A few hours later:

the Hagoromo compound was  completely destroyed. Shattered houses, dead bodies of people, blood everywhere. Some housed were even burnt. Senju's have destroyed everything.

The sight really was heart wrenching for a normal person, not for a shinobi as they are used to it.

"Get there fast" A man's voice came out of a distance. Soon through the forest many people can be seen approaching the wretched place.