"My place or yours?" She asked. 

"Which is closer?" 

"I live roughly 20 minutes away." 

"I live an hour so your place." 

"An hour?" 

"Another time baby." 

Kristi nodded but you two got into her car and she pulled off. 

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Kristi gasped as you pinned her to the wall, kissing her neck. She clawed at your clothes and you pulled your shirt off before pulling her's off. She kissed you again as you picked her up and set her on the counter. 

"Do you want my mouth?" 

"Your mouth?" 

You smirked at the innocence that she had. 

"I swear I'm going to enjoy you." 

You pulled her tights and underwear off in one go before placing your head between her legs. You kissed her clit causing her to squirm just slightly. You loved how responsive Kristi was--Brittany was never like this. You licked her clit before dipping your tongue inside her. She gasped and squirmed. You held her hips before putting your tongue back on her clit and pressing two fingers in her. 

Kristi was a mess. She was being fingered fuck and eaten on her kitchen Counter. Her Kitchen Counter. Her FUCKING kitchen counter. Her mother would kill her if she ever found out. 

Kristi let out a strangled scream/moan and collapsed on the counter, breathing hard. You stood, leaning over her before kissing her. She tasted herself and that only turned her on more. 

"Shit....Zeva..." 

"Yes Baby?" 

Kristi looked at you and found your black eyes were softer although a sea of lust and adoration swam in them. 

"I'm getting cold." 

You laughed before picking her up.

"Direct me to your room please." 

Kristi gave you directions. You picked out new underwear for her and slipped it on her before getting into bed with her. She curled against you, nuzzling your neck as you pulled her close resting your head on top of her head. 

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Kristi woke up and saw you sleeping on your back, arm still around her waist. She touched your hair--curly and soft--while you turned, facing her now. 

Your phone rang and she picked it up, reading the screen.

Brittany - iMessage (5)

"Who is it?" 

"Brittany." 

"Why is she texting me?" You asked with a groan as you unlocked the phone before reading the texts. 

You rolled your eyes before closing the phone. 

"I swear...she's a mess." 

Kristi chuckled before you kissed her. 

"Baby I want you on my face." 

Kristi blushed as you smiled. 

"I'm kinda heavy," Kristi said. 

"And? I want you on my face." 

Kristi swallowed before moving, straddlig your face. She looked down at you and blushed as you winked before setting to eating her. She squirmed on your face as you held her and ate her. Her phone rang and she reached for it. She expected you to let her go but you kept her on your face. 

She took a deep breath before answering the phone. 

"Hello?" 

"Kristi? It's Candace." 

"Hey, what's up?" 

"I was wondering if you were coming to lunch today?" 

Kristi looked at the time. 9:45

"Yeah- Shit!" 

You smirked as you circled her clit with your tongue making her squirm.

"You okay?" 

"Yeah....just stubbed....my toe...shit!" 

Candace chuckled. 

"Happens to the best of us. See you at lunch. Dress nice!" 

Kristi hung up and screamed as she came in your mouth. She gasped and caught her breath before removing herself from your face. You smiled at her before going to the bathroom to wipe your face. 

"So...am I your girlfriend?" Kristi asked. 

"Do you want me as a girlfriend?" 

"Yes." 

You smiled and kissed her. 

"Then, I am your girlfriend." 

Kristi smiled before kissing you again as you two cuddled. She had you.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Well then....I have no idea where my inspiration for this shot came from...a lot of sex than normal too....oh well