Chapter 42: New Romance

---Jade----
Today was the day we had a big show, bigger than normal. We were playing in New York and not alone either, we were told that Bring Me The Horizon and Asking Alexandria would join us for the rest of the shows after tonight. I was currently sitting backstage with Roxy and we were messing around with a few songs, currently we were playing one I wrote the other night after we had left and Andy started sleeping with sluts every night.
"Now that your gone my life has moved along, quite nicely actually"
Before I could sing the next line Oli walked up to us, "hello love" I lifted my sunglasses on my head "what's up?" He sat next to me and we began talking, we actually have a ton in common, he started flirting which I thought was a little too soon but that didn't stop me from flirting back. Andy had walked by and he scoffed. "Got a problem there Biersack?" I snapped and Oli smirked. "No, none at all. Slut" Oli stood up and so did I, before Oli could take the swing I pushed him back and punched Andy right in the jaw. My eyes glossed over with tears and I bit my lip. "Don't you ever! Ever! Call me that again" he rubbed his jaw and smirked. "Just stating facts here Jade" I shoved him back. "You know you got a lot to say for the one who walked away, and quite hypocritical of you. Your the only one sleeping with someone new every night other than Ashley" he scoffed. "I walked away? Who's the one who wouldn't let me explain, who's the one who made me feel like absolute shit for weeks and wouldn't speak a word to me?" I was silent "that's what I thought" he turned and walked away, I bit my lip holding back a sob until Oli pulled me in his arms and cooed in my ear. "It's okay love, he's just a fucking dick" I nodded and pulled away getting ready for the show.

*******TIME SKIP A MONTH******
I was excited for tonight, I'd be playing a new song that Roxy and I had messed around with, the news about Andy and I had gotten around and fans were wanting to know but we never addressed it, I'm pretty sure they knew since we cut the duet out of our set list. Oli and I have been extremely close, we had a "thing" going on, what that was I had no idea. We hadn't talked about it. I quickly snorted a line Tate and Luxe had cut and popped 2 pills downing them with jack. I got extremely light headed but it was worth it. The BVB guys were standing next to me Jake and CC looked disappointed in me but honestly I didn't give a fuck. I was happy again and enjoying Oli's set. Andy looked pissed probably cause Oli hated him more than I currently did. I just shrugged and grabbed my Jack slamming it down. Soon it was our turn. I ran on to the stage. "How's everybody doing tonight!" Screams "well I am so fucking stoked to be playing in Florida tonight and I've decided to bring a treat to the table later on." They all screamed. 
We sang all our songs and for our last song since we no longer do the duet I decided to play our newest. (When it says meet my lover Jenn just replace Jenn with John)
"Alright alright!" I quickly stripped of my jacket leaving me in my bra and shorts  like underwear with fishnet stalkings with the clasps on them. "So this is a new song hat hasn't been recorded yet, and I just wrote it recently so I hope it's not complete shit" I laughed and so did the crowd. "Before we do hit the studio with this song, I wanted to see what you all thought of it" they cheered. "What do you think!? Should we play an unreleased song!?" Screams "I can't hear you!" They got louder and I laughed "there we go, here you guys go this is called "Since Your Gone"

The crowd seemed to love it. I was just as excited as them and I raked my fingers through my hair. "You guys are a fucking awesome crowd and I'm sad to say it but, this is our last song of the night and it's called " My Medicine"
"If you know it great! Sing along and if you don't, well it's not that fucking hard" I quickly ran off stage grabbing a bottle of jack and downed it on stage the crowd went wild. I wrapped the mic cord around my hand and arm "seductively dancing" to the song before yanking the wire and starting the song. As soon as that song was over we bid our goodbyes and thanked them. I shoulder checked andy and went to find Oli. I didn't find him anywhere so I figured he was in the shower. I pulled my extremely long hair up and sat down side stage tweeting a pic of the crowd. I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up Adam was staring evil glares into me. "Can I help you?" He slapped me. I held my cheek it throbbing "quite a stunt you pulled out there, if I remember correctly I didn't give you permission to sing that especially since it bad mouths your ex" I started stuttering and my eyes glossed over. "Your lucky the crowd liked it or it would be worse than a slap" he walked away. I held my cheek and looked down letting the tears drop onto my lap. When I looked back up Andy was staring at me while they sang saviour and giving me a pity/concerned look, I didn't need that crap I quickly wiped my eyes and walked to the outside of the busses. I lit a cigarette and let the smoke burn it's way into my lungs before letting it out. I closed my eyes and sighed, why the hell is life so complicated?

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!

Wow this sucked. Sorry guys!! I literally am writing this at midnight and am officially on break. I hope you guys liked this let's just say, Jolli (Christmas ship name ironically XD) may not be what she had hoped and can we just talk about how I wrote probably the most hated character ever rn? Like I hate Adam so much and he's my character lol. Side note this may turn into like a 300 chapter book but I'm okay with that as long as you guys are! Anyywayy I better go to bed lolz
~Avery xx