Chapter 13 partied too hard?

---------Jades POV--------
I woke up with a killer head ache and the world was spinning. I slowly sat up and noticed I was on the couch before I could get any further I ran into he bathroom and puked. I sat by the toilet for a few minutes before Tate and Luxe ran in I moved away from the toilet and they spewed chunks. I finally brushed my teeth and took some aspirin for my massive headache. I heard Them all groan from the couch. "My head is pounding!" Roxy screamed. "Shut up! Stop being so fucking loud" Tate groaned. I just laughed because they clearly didn't know the cure to a hang over. "Why are you laughing?" They all looked at me. "Because you guys are being Ridiculous" "what? How?" I shook my head and grabbed a glass of water for each of them an aspirin and a bagel. "You guys don't  know the cure for a hangover and I bet you've gotten hungover more than me" I laughed. They all groaned and took the aspirin before eating their bagels. "I'm gonna go shower then you guys can get ready and we'll go do something good?" They all nodded and I ran up the glass stairs before hopping in the shower

////////////skip them getting ready\\\\\\\\\\

"What are we gonna go do?" I shrugged. "How about we go shop--" I was cut off my my phone blaring. I signed them to hold up by holding up a finger.
"Hello?"
"Jade babe you and the girls need to to the studio we have to talk about something"'
"Alright we'll be there in a few" I sighed before hanging up. "Change of plans girls were going to the audio Adam said he needs to talk to us about something. "Seriously can we not get one day away from the guy!" Everyone groaned "come on faster we get there faster we leave" I wrapped each of my arms around  their waist as I started walking down the walk way but of course we couldn't leave with out the gang of douches being there. "Hey look it's the girl who beat your asses!" CC yelled and I sent a death glare. "Man someone's in a pissy mood" Jinxx said. That was the last straw. "Shut the hell up! I am in a pissy mood you know why! Because I have to live by you fucking disrespectful assholes  who bitch and  complain about everything and are never fucking quiet! Now if you'll excuse us we have to go!" I flipped them all off before walking away. "Pricks" al the girls scoffed and soon caught up to me before sliding into the black mustang. I sat in the drivers seat and let out a breathe before giving a small chuckle. "Jade, you okay?"  I shook my head and bit my lip which was quivering. "No I'm really not...." "You need to talk about it?" Jewel said as she placed a hand on my shoulder. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it a little. "It's just I don't know who I am anymore..... I'm not myself I would have never blown up on someone like that" I had tears coming to my eyes and I wiped them away as they all looked at me with concern on their faces. "Ok time to get to studio" I started the car and sped off to the studio.

///////////Drive skip\\\\\\\\

I got out of the car and walked into the building. "Adam said he wanted to see us?" "Yes he's been waiting he's in the conference room" we nodded "thank you" and headed to the elevator. "What do you think he wants to talk to us about?" Jewel seemed really nervous. "Calm down probably just congratulating us on our album sales or something" she nodded and I stepped off the elevator heading towards the conference room. I knocked on the door hearing males chatter stop ."Come in" we all looked at each other then took a breathe  opening the huge dark oak doors. There were camera crews and assistants in the room I gave Adam a questioning look and he just winked. "Hey Adam so what did you wanna talk to us about?" He sat there until it dawned on him we were speaking to him. "Ah yes girls sit down" we did as we were told. "So your probably wondering why I called you in on your day off well we have so news." "Well get the fuck on with it!" Tate yelled.  Adam raised an eyebrow at her and she shrunk back into her seat. We all held back laughter. "So you girls know about the Vans Warped Tour?" We just nodded. "Well your going to be preforming this summer!" "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?" We all yelled at the same time while standing up. We broke out in cheers and hugged each other. "And Cut!" The camera people yelled. "Ok now we've got to shoot your video announcing you all going"

//////////skip videos to leaving studio\\\\\\\\

"Well that wasted our day off" we all sighed and collected our things.  "I can't believe we're going on Warped tour!" "Me neither I mean we're new who could even know about us? other than the BVB fans since Andy's on our record."  I just shrugged "I don't know but lets get out of here maybe I can make it home with out seeing the douche bags-" I shut my mouth as they walked up to the door. "God damn" I cursed under my breathe I looked at the girls who were talking about shopping now as I felt a tap on my shoulder. "What!" I snapped thinking it was the guys but it was Adam. "I need to speak to you about something. I nodded and gave the girls the look to say wait. "Come one we don't have all day you aren't my only clients" I sighed "I'm coming jeez can you be any more impatient" we walked into the conference room. "So what did you need to speak to me about?"

DONT BE A SILENT READER VOTE COMMENT SHARE IF YOU ENJOY THE STORY! 💕

So what do you think Adam wants to speak to her about? Let me know in the comments, Also! I have a new story out called Lonely Girls Mistake so give that a read if you wouldn't mind I only have one chapter so far but since it's summer you can expect more! Ok got to go loves! ~Avery xx