Chapter 2 Deal or no deal?

I stood there in my thoughts when I was brought back into reality by Adam "So are you interested?" I had to do this if I didn't make it I could always come back here right? "Umm yeah? Sure." He looked surprised that I actually said yes. "Ok we leave tomorrow for L.A. so go home and pack everything you'll need but leave most of your cowgirl get up we are going to remake you" Ouch that hurt "give me a call tonight and we'll set up details for tomorrow and I'll let you know what time the plane leaves" I nodded and took the card he handed me. With that he left the bakery with a cupcake I had finished while I talked to him. Did I really just agree to this?.....

      After I told my boss about my offer she handed me my last paycheck and wished me luck and I headed home and packed everything I was going to take. I had packed everything that seemed edgy and rockstar and to my surprise I owned a lot of rock band shirts. I had to pack shoes and belts even though Adam had told me to leave the country girl get up I packed my boots, Spurs and my belt with my buckle that had my brand on it. Once I had finished packing everything I pulled out the card and my phone and gave Adam a ring. "Hello?" "Umm hi Adam it's me Jaden the girl from the bakery" there was a moment of silence "OOOHH hey how is everything are you packed? our plane leaves at 8 am tomorrow so have your things ready I'll send a car that will take you to the airport and from there well leave and talk about everything on the plane" I took a breathe "I finished packing and everything is ready" "ok good what's your address so I can have some one come collect you and your things?" I gave him my address and we finished business. We had been on the phone for an hour. I needed to shower my hair was greasy and I was sweaty from working in the kitchen most of the day.
      I went into the bathroom started my shower and looked in the mirror. I was right my long blackish brown hair was greasy and the make up around my green and blue eyes was smeared where I looked like kiss. I let out a long sigh knowing this was the last time I'd shower in this old apartment that I had grown to love over the year I was here. Once I got out I put on some Batman Pj pants and a black t shirt from my previous years of playing Volleyball and headed to bed. Tomorrow is going to be an eventful day........

Ok guys so this is the first story I've ever written how do you like it so far??? The girl in the side bar is what she looks like idk who that is but I found it on the Internet but that's her.