Chapter 5 The outsider becomes the insider

I felt every one watch me as I walked through the door. "Everyone this is Jade" I shyly waved at everyone. I was immediately tackled in a hug by Roxy and soon everyone joined in except Luxe who just held her guitar and crossed her arms looking annoyed. "Wow Adam wasn't lying when he said you were friendly. By the way you have like a death grip" I laughed a little. We started talking when luxe said " Can she even sing, I mean I hate to burst your little happy bubbles but why even except her when we don't even know if she's going to be good enough" she roller her eyes. "I can sing thank you very much I wouldn't be here if I couldn't hunny" my southern drawl came out when ever I was offended. "What the hell was that!?" I heard Taylor say before everyone started laughing. "Sorry my southern accent comes out when I get a little worked up" we continued talking until Adam yelled at us to shut up and let him talk. "Ok I want to hear you play together before I have you sign your contract" "so what songs do you know?" "Pink?" "Ok so how about rockstar?" I nodded in agreement as we all started playing.

Once we finished we all cheered. "We sounded fucking amazing!" I heard Taylor scream, we all started laughing including Luxe which I was shocked at. "Ok well that settles it your going to be big!" I looked around and saw everyone's eyes grow and then everyone screamed in joy. "The only catch is you have to remake Jade sand make her look edgier we want badass sassy rock star and all I see is a sweet southern girl so you all have the task to go shopping and redo her I'm giving you my credit card. Roxy don't make me regret leaving it to you" he pointed his finger like she was a dog. "Oh never now why would you regret leaving a money spending girl with a credit card" she mocked him. He gave her a look to watch her attitude and walked out of the room.  "Shopping time!!" Everyone screamed and we left the building hitting every shop. I noticed that Roxy had gotten a couple bottles of hair dye in all different colors.

We went back to Roxy's house and the make over started. "First things first piercings" my eyes widened "wh-what?" I asked making sure I heard right. "Piercings Jade now don't be a pussy. What kind of piercing do you want?" "Uh-um I've never thought about it what about a nose hoop instead of a stud?" "Sure thing babe" she lead me into the bathroom and cleaned my nose before piercing it and placing a black nose ring in. "Wow that didn't hurt as much as I thought it would" she laughed a bit "well we're  done,  now we just need to fix this plain brown mop of hair" she lifted the ends "but that's not my doing that's more of Roxy's thing she's great at hair" we left the bathroom and went into the living room. They handed me magazines full of hair styles and then a few books of color options. I chose a style where my hair was long but  had diagonal bangs across the forehead. Soon Roxy started snipping the hair in front of my fave and a while later she went and added some long layers that when teased made me look like a hard core rocker. "So do you like it?" I nodded "I love it!" "Ok so now color, what's your favorite color?" " I like mint green and a really dark brown almost black color" "that we can do" she laughed a little and started working...
--------------hour passes---------
They did my hair and makeup not letting me look and sent me to change into my new clothes. I finished getting everything on except the top because it was a corset and I needed help lacing it. " hey umm will someone come tie my corset?" Soon Luxe came in and tied me up I was surprised because she seemed to be the one who hated me. It took a while for me to get used to breathing in a corset but after I did I threw on a leather jacket and walk out of the room to be have hands cover my eyes and lead me in front of a mirror. They moved their hands away from my eyes and I saw myself in the mirror.. "wow... I can't even hardly recognize myself but i love it!" I hugged everyone. "Thank you guys so much" " no problem I enjoyed doing this it's not every day you get Adams credit card you got to take advantage of that" Taylor said pointing her finger causing us all to burst out In laughter . We took so many selfies and started to post them on Twitter which has grown since Adam and the music label tweeted about our new band.
Had a fun night with my girls @Roxy.roll @jewel.love @Luxe.foller @tate.kiss I posted my favorite picture and then fell asleep on the couch with everyone else......

HEY GUYS!! Ok so if you enjoy the story so far please share vote and comment it would mean the world and also let me know what you all think about it if it's good or I need to work more on it be brutally honest with me!! Ok until next time bye!!