Chapter 7 One song

------ 4 months later -------
We were on our way to the studio to record the last song that we didn't know what it was going to be all we knew is that someone was going to sing with me. I was nervous on who it would be and so was everyone else. In less then an hour we would know who was going to sing with me.

We arrived at the studio and were shoved into a conference room to wait for Adam. "I'm nervous what if it's awkward?" I asked and all the girls shrugged and got on their phones until the door opened and in walked Adam. "Ok girls who's ready to see the lyrics and who'll you'll be singing with?" We all looked at each other and nodded back at Adam. "Yeah we're ready" he handed us all a paper that had the title "Two is better than one" I read through the lyrics and noticed it was almost like a love song. "Ok so now that I know what the song is can I know who's doing the cameo?" "Huh? Oh yeah are you ready for this?" We all nodded and started a drum roll on the table. "Andy Six from Black Veil Brides" everyone stopped and looked at each other I noticed that every one had a pissed off look on their face. "Adam can you give us a moment?" I asked giving him the look leave or we will make you. He left and walked away closing the door behind him. "Who's Andy Six and who's Black Veil Brides?" Everyone scoffed and rolled their eyes. "Only the most fucking snobby ass guys you will ever meet especially Andy he has an ego the size of a fucking football field" I looked at Jewel in surprise since she never talks. "I swear if I have to see that fucken snob and his band I'm going to throw knives at them" everyone was ticked off "What did they ever do to you guys?" I asked quietly trying to figure out why they hated them other than them being snobby "Well the first day we came here they were here and Ashley tried to get Tate in bed with him the rest of them were complete asses and had no respect. Oh and Andy well he walks around like he owns the place" Roxy said rolling her eyes. "Oh... Well at least it's just one song and then we don't have to deal with them anymore". Everyone nodded. We headed to the mall to buy more clothes which I ended up getting a new corset top since Adam had requested that's what we wear and a leather mini skirt. After we decided that was enough clothes we went to Menchies for frozen yogurt.

I finally went back to my hotel which I was still currently living in and put on a movie while I ordered pizza. After the pizza got here I went and changed out of my corset which has now become my everyday clothing and put on some black yoga pants with a skull tank top. I ended up eating the whole pizza while watching movies before I fell asleep at 2 am which was early considering how late I've been up for the past few months.

Hi guys! I'm back and I know this chapter was boring and short but be patient I swear soon enough things will be picking up pace and BVB will show up XD also the song Sad Song is by we the kings but let's pretend! If you enjoy this story please share,like,comment and let me know what you think! Ok I'm going now bye!!!! (P.S. The corset is in the bar thingy!)