Chapter 24: leaving?

It had been the last couple days of Josh being here and now I have to say goodbye. I quickly got up getting dressed and looking myself in the mirror. I had lost a few pounds but Adam was still onto me about it. I walked out of the bathroom and notice all his luggage packed up by the door. I left the bus running through crowds of people until I ran into someone. "Ow! what the fuck!" He replied in a deep chuckle. I stood up only to be met by Ronnie Radke. "Looking for someone?" "Uh-yeah Josh... Sorry for running into you" I rubbed the side of my arm. "No problem and if he's the one locking lips with Aiden he's over by the BVB bus." I nodded "thank you." He nodded and I started running again. "Don't run into more people!" He yelled I stopped and smiled over at him. "No promises!" I continued running when I saw Josh talking to CC and Jake. I quickly took my opportunity and jumped on his back. "Oh! What the hell Jade!" I kissed his cheek repeatedly. "Ew! Jade gross" I hopped off and he turned to face me. I only grinned. "What time do you leave?" He looked at his watch "well. Since I've got to be in Cheyenne for the rodeo tonight I'll leave right after you guys preform." "Your competing tonight? Shouldn't you have left earlier to get used to the arena?" He shook his head grinning. "Nope I've competed there a lot I know every corner." I jumped in his arms. "Well than I'll do extra good tonight" he chuckled "every night you do great Jade" I hopped off. "Jade! Sound check!" I nodded over to the girls. "I'll see ya later Josh!" And ran to the girls.

I had made it to stage and got In the quick sound check. Walking off stage I stumbled a bit I was light headed like I have been lately when my phone buzzed. A picture tweeted at me of a girl scrambling off the BVB bus putting on a shirt and Andy walking out putting his belts on. Well now we are fucked and I'm going to get sent back , oh shit i can't go back. My anxiety lever rising I quickly pulled out the baggy of anxiety pills I kept under my boobs in my corset. I opened the baggy placing one in my hand and putting the rest away. I looked at it debating if I needed it when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Andy. I rolled my eyes. "We need to uh.. talk...." "nothing to talk about I already saw it, it's your fault if I lose everything because of that photo" he let out a pissed off sigh and looked at the ceiling. "Look I'm sorry." "For what? For sleeping with her? For ruining my life? Screw you andy I'm going to make sure Adam knows it's your fucking fault." He shook his head. "Actually Jade I'm glad that when tour is over we're over" I smirked "Same here douchesack, oh wait...... we never started" I smiled and turned back around grabbing a bottle of jack and my pill downing both. I was extremely dizzy still but I didn't care probably just meds on an empty stomach. I threw the bottle away and found Josh standing by Aiden. "I'm gonna have to steal him away from you for a moment before I go on" I winked and they chuckled. "What ya need babe?" "I don't want you to leave.." he looked at me slightly confused "you seemed happy earlier about me leaving what happened ?" I sighed "Andy happened. We exchanged a few words about him sleeping with that slut and getting caught possibly ruining my career" "oh babe I'm sorry. You know i have to go though..." I nodded and let out a sigh. "Guess it's time for me to get ready, don't leave until I get to say bye" I hugged him "wouldn't dream of it" he kissed the top of my head. I pulled away and ran to the other side starting vocal warm ups. "Jade come on look what I got" Tate smirked juggling the bag in front of me. My nose twitched I needed it I shouldn't but I need it. I ran over to them snorting a line and grabbing a bottle of jack sniffling. "5 minutes guys!" Aiden came and called. I ran back to my stuff taking a swig setting it down and warming up. I was dizzy as hell but it didn't matter I was going to make this the best show possible. I ran out on the stage and the world was spinning my ears were ringing but I could still make out what they were cheering for. "Alright guys tonight's shows is gonna be extra special because it's dedicated to my best friend in the entire world who's leaving tonight" I frowned and the crowed awed "I know sad moments, but let's make tonight fucking killer!"
---------time skip till after the show--------
Jake, CC, Josh, and Aiden all stood by my bus. I ran over and jumped in his arms. "Please don't leave me." Josh pulled me tighter to his chest nuzzling my neck. "I wish I didn't have to babe..." that's when the idea came to me. "Josh?" "Yes babe?" "What if you came and stayed with me after tour Is over? It's only 3 more weeks of tour and rodeo season is over soon..." he pulled back and stared at me his eyes lighting up. "Of course babe! Aiden and i were actually talking about making arrangements to stay out in LA I just didn't have a place...." I jumped back up and hugged him harder closing my eyes and opening them to be met with Andy staring straight at me. His eyes flashed something until he kissed a slut right there, on purpose trying to hurt me. Well he succeeded. Tears fell out of my eyes and he smirked. I finally hopped down out of Josh's arms and he wiped my tears away. "I'm gonna miss you so damn much." "Me too Jade me too" "but I'm gonna miss you like modern country missed the mark of country music" he stifled a laugh and wiped the tears starting in his eyes. "Only you Jade, only you" I smiled at him tears still in my eyes, now for a different reason. "Alright go on. I don't want you to miss your flight because of me." I hugged him one last time he hugged me, kissed my cheek and smiled. "See you soon gummy bear" I smiled. As he walked away.  My phone breaking the silence of what just happened I pulled it out of my boot to see Adams name, I thought about ignoring it but I decided to answer.
"Hello?"
"Jade. We need to discuss plans" I knew what that meant I knew he meant andy.
"Where do you wanna meet?"
"Your tour bus" he hung up and I sighed walking to the bus.

VOTE <3 COMENT <3 SHARE <3
The song idk why I chose it , it just was what I was listening to while writing this lol. Soooooo this chapter was sucky. But the next chapter has action trust me. Anyway, instead of DMing me covers I was thinking of setting up a certain email for it and yeah. I'll let you know in the next chapter.  But remember 20 reads till the next chapter 😜 ~lots of love Avery xx❤️