Chapter 39: suspicion

----JADE-----
---2 weeks time skip---
Things between us have been shaky lately. Andy and I are constantly at each other throats, every since my family will not stop calling me and tweeting us. Currently we were in another fight. "Well I don't get why the fuck you wont stop them!?" I pulled at my hair "I've tried! Don't you think I haven't FUCKEN tried to get rid of them!?" He scoffed "yeah, you've been trying so hard" he was being his sarcastic ass again. "You've tried so hard that's why im being harassed now" "what? Andy why didn't yo-" "forget it Jade drop it." He sighed and walked to his dressing room. Allie and Roxy walked in after. "Not doing to well huh?" I wiped a tear that had fallen from my eye and shook my head. Roxy and Allie rubbed my back. "Come on girl let's get ready, we're on soon" I nodded excusing myself. When I walked into the bus I made sure no one was in it and quickly grabbed the bottle of pills I had bought from our coke guy. I popped one in downing it with jack like he said would kick it up a notch. I felt instant relief and quickly downed the whole bottle of jack. I was ready for a show. I quickly put on my studded bra with fishnet tights a leather miniskirt and my "hooker heels" this is the new dress code Adam gave me, basically dress as a slut. I sighed grabbing my leather jacket putting it over and quickly ran out to meet the girls. We did our ritual of a special shot with some type of pill and then our line. I was feeling good I quickly braided my hair into long messy braids and shook out my hands and legs. I felt light headed but downed it with more jack. We were called on stage and I brought my bottle of jack with me. "How are you mother fuckers doing. Tonight!?" Screams "come on Denver I know you can do better than that!" Screams filled my ears, "a little louder please" after hearing them scream louder I let out a chuckle "alright, If you don't know who we are, We are The Broken Misfits and We are so glad to be here in Mile high city!" More screams this was what brought me joy. "We all know Denver is everyone's favorite place to tour" I heard a bunch of I Love you jade "awe I love you too, anyway enough with the chit chat, we came here to rock!" The intro to Factory girl came on. I was jumping around and ended up resting against Roxie's back singing. I went across stage and after the first song I took a gulp of whiskey. "Alright alright Denver! Now, this next song was the very first song we every released as a group, although our line up has changed a bit. I'd love to hear you sing with me" they screamed "alright here we go!"
(Disclaimer I do not own this song)
Me: You don't know anything
Crowd: You don't know anything
Me: You don't know anything about me

Once it starts, it never stops
Discipline, it's all I'm not
Can't help myself, you listening?
Why can't I say just what I want?

Crowd: You don't know anything
No, you don't know anything about me
"I can't hear you!"
You don't know anything
No, you don't know anything about me
"That's better"
Me: Steady damage, cross the line
What's become clearly defined
Steady damage, cross the line
What's become clearly defined

Chain me up, hold me down
Just let me go, there's always more
I want it all excluding you
Losing control, so construed

Crowd: Oh, you don't know anything
No, you don't know anything about me

Me:  Steady damage, cross the line
What's become clearly defined
Steady damage, cross the line
What's become clearly defined
Steady damage, cross the line
All that is done is left behind
Steady damage, cross the line
You had it all now I've got mine

I can't wait to see your face when I make it without you
Nothing seems to go your way, you'll never amount to

Get away, get away, get away from me
Get away (you'll never amount to)
Get away, get away, get away from me
Get away (you'll never amount to shit)

Steady damage, cross the line
What's become clearly defined
Steady damage, cross the line
What's become clearly defined

Steady damage, cross the line
All that is done is left behind
Steady damage, cross the line
You had it all now I've got mine

You don't know anything

"God damn Denver! Your definitely the best there is!"
The whole night went like this NEXT we played  My Medicine .(it's above, that's not my video but I was at that concert!)
"I hate to slow it down when your so fucking loud but would you mind if we did a little duet action?" Screams if I ship it and other I love you and goals. I looked over to where Andy normally was and he wasn't there, the rest of the guys shrugged and i shook my head. "Andy! Get your ass out here babe!" He quickly appeared and was zipping his pants. I didn't even want to know so I quickly looked away looking at Roxy and Allie. They have me sympathetic looks and soon andy was near me. We sang our song and I went to kiss him. He didn't smell like cologne and his lips had residue on them. I almost had tears in my eyes but there was no way In hell I was going to kiss him. I quickly slipped my thumb in between our lips and did a stage kiss. After a minute I pulled away and stood up. "Andy biersack everyone!" They all cheered and I walked over to Allie leaning on her. And she patted my head and mouthed talk after the show and I nodded wiping my eyes as I downed the other half of the bottle. Let's just say shit got interesting, my skirt rose and you saw my ass but I didn't give a fuck at this point. "Thank you! Hopefully we'll be back! Goodnight"
VOTE COMMENT SHARE!
Oh snap! What is going on!!?? Anywayyyy finals are next week and I'm freaking out! If you have any tips much appreciated!!! Love you guys!!!
~Averyxx