Chapter 18 - first day.

------JADES POV------

I had finally caught up on sleep and I felt amazing. I woke up at 5:30 in the morning and made sure everything was ready to pack in an hour. Once that was done I decided to shower so I didn't stink and I looked okay, I looked in the mirror as I stepped into the shower my phone rang. I decided it could wait until I was out so I continued to shower and then soon got out. I right away grabbed my phone and noticed it was Adam I listened to the short message he left.
"Jade we have to talk about the rules of your performance when we have the chance the busses will be at your house in 30 minutes". "Shit!" I yelled as I saw the time I had 20 minutes to get ready. I ended up doing a clear lip gloss and some simple light eyeshadow with eyeliner and mascara. I quickly braided my hair to the side and threw on a crop top with some jeans and my old belt with the buckle. I knew Adam was going to make me change it but I didn't give a shit I was gonna be comfortable. I quickly ran downstairs with everything and grabbed a bottle of sweet tea. I took a swig as there was a knock on the door. It was Andy. "Umm hi... What are you doing here?" I noticed he was still staring at my lips and then he stopped when he realized I noticed. He shook his head and cleared his throat. "Sorry umm the busses are here and all your friends were to lazy to come get you since I was coming back to get coffee I offered to" he signaled back to the busses. "Umm thank you..." I grabbed my luggage and turned off the lights making sure everything. Was locked I walked down the path way. I finally made it to the bus and noticed there were two but one had our bands name on it so I figured out that I needed to old my stuff there. I saw the other girls sitting on the curb practically asleep on each other. I laughed a little since I'd probably be the only one awake.  "Morning everyone!" They all groaned. Soon Adam showed up and let us in the busses. "Girls before you go back to bed we've got to talk about the rules of the busses" I walked back into the room and one couch was filled with the BVB guys and the other with the girls. I had the option of sitting on the guys lap.... Hahaha yeah no . I went and sat on Roxie's lap leaning against her as she wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me closer as she rested her chin on my shoulder. They guys eyes popped out because of the way we were sitting. "Ok so rules, no using the restroom if you have to go alert the driver and we will stop the soonest we can. Rule 2 do not crowd the bathroom with your things you will be able to change/get ready at the venues. 3 please do not bring guys/girls here after the show every night. And last rule do not ruin the bus! Ok have fun guys." All the BVB guys had left except Andy he looked pissed off I wondered why but I started walking towards the bunks when Adam cleared his throat. "Jade I need to speak to you." I turned back around. "If it's about my outfit I'll change later I just want to be comfortable and my old self for a while.." "Relax I don't care about your outfit as long as you aren't in public. This is about your duet with Andy and you two in general." I nodded not catching on.  "Andy I want you side stage when Jade is preforming and Jade I want you side stage when he's preforming, also after the duet you will play it off as a couple you will have a moment after the song, and you will not fight because if you do Andy you lose money for the next album and Jade you go to small town middle of nowhere with no name." I gulped and I knew it showed in my eyes how nervous I was. Andys eyes locked onto mine and they seemed sad like he felt bad for me but that was soon covered up by pure anger. He didn't say a word he just walked off the bus slamming the door behind him so hard the bus shook. I let out a sigh a hurt facial expression and crawled into my bunk blasting old country and rock music letting tears escape. This was going to be a long tour.
-------Andys POV-----
They sent me to go collect Jade. I softly knocked on her door and she opened it "umm hey... What are you doing here?" I looked at her she look good wearing jeans a crop top and a rodeo belt? I finally looked at her face and I couldn't stop but stare at her glossy lips. I finally snapped out of it and told her why I was here. She stepped out of the house and tatted down the walk way. I really need to figure out what's wrong with me.... I can't think of her like that..... I followed down and we all went into the busses but soon John called us to go to the girls bus to talk about rules all of the guys groaned. We could say them in our sleep. We all sat down and Jade came in last. She looked at all the seats which were taken I was about to stand when she went to sit on Roxie's lap leaning against her and Roxie wrapped her arms around her pulling her closer as if they were a couple. I was shocked. I pulled out my phone as Adam went over rules and after Adam said he needed to speak to me about Jade and I got pissed. Why the hell was I being punished and pushed around. Jade started back and Adam spoke up. She started rambling about her clothes only then did I notice how different she dressed she looked country? She had a crop top which showed off her abs and a belly button piercing. That's when Adam said it. "Andy you will be side stage during her preform and and Jade you will be there for his and after your duet you have your little love scene to make the crowd believe you two are actually a couple" I looked at had and she gulped all I heard was a ringing in my ears she shouldn't be forced to do this.... I shouldn't be forced to do this! I never signed his contact!!! I shoved Adam out of the way and slammed the bus door shit behind me so hard the bus rocked a little. Screw all of this! Screw John! Screw Adam! Screw Jade! ..... No she didn't do anything.... She's as innocent as they come. I smiled thinking about her.