Child

"This is all your bloody fault, Nik!"

"Oh, great, here we go again."

"It's your bloody fault!"

"If we're being technical here, Kol. It was the witch who did this not me."

Kol then glared at Klaus and snarled.

"You and your 'nobody tells me what to do' attitude got us into this mess! If you had simply let me handle the witch, we wouldn't have this problem! You just HAD to kill the witch's idiotic daughter, didn't you?"

Klaus simply rolled his eyes and replied sarcastically.

"Well, what would you rather have had me do, Kol? She threatened to raise Mikael from the dead unless I bedded her."

Kol glared at him and snarled.

"You know what you should've done, Nik? You should've been a MAN and taken her so hard she forgot her name, your name, hell even her own mother's name! THAT'S what you should have done!"

Klaus glared at him and yelled back.

"She was 15, Kol! She told me herself!"

Kol paused then looked at Klaus as if he were the biggest moron to walk the earth. They remained silent for several seconds, until Kol started laughing and said.

"That wench wasn't 15! She was 22! I know because her mother was showing me her pictures from her sweet sixteen which was six years ago!"

Klaus couldn't seem to come up with some form of retort, and if he did, no one would know. Since, that was when Rebekah and Elijah stepped inside the study carrying a small, two-year-old in a beautiful, pink, fluffy dress. The little girl clung tightly to Elijah and refused to let go.

Kol's teeth set on edge. It was taking all of his will power to not lunge and rip out Elijah's throat for touching his Dia.

Yeah, you heard right. Diamond had been accidently turned into a two-year-old in her attempt to protect Kol from a very furious mama witch. That would have been fine had it not been for her forgetting everybody, including Kol. When she had seen what Kol had done to the witch in his fit of rage, she had run away and hid inside a small storage closet. She had remained inside and refused to leave for two hours straight. Until, Elijah had sweet talked her into trusting him. Now, Elijah was 'Papa' and Rebekah was 'An Bwekah'. Boy, was 'An Bwekah' happy to meet her. That had only left 'Uncwle Kwaus' and just 'Kwol'. Kol refused to let his mate, HIS WOMAN, call him uncle. Now, he had to swallow his fury, and restrain himself from killing Elijah for touching what was his.

Kol looked up at the small child in Elijah's arms and felt like resurrecting the witch. Just so he could kill her again, but much more slowly this time. It was then that little Diamond opened her mouth and said.

"Papa, me dwown."

Elijah simply gave her a kind smile, and gently placed her on the floor. Once her feet hit the floor, she ran to Klaus and hugged his legs, while saying several different things at once.

"Uncwle Kwaus! Twee dwess ... an pwinkwie pwie ... an twee woof, woof, ... an pwiggy! ... an, an, an, ... papa ... an moo cow! An ..."

Klaus seemed completely lost as to what she was saying. So, he simply patted her head awkwardly and said.

"That's nice, love. So, did you win?"

Diamond then began another round of strange babbling.

"Me win! An Bwekah ... an TV ... an chwicken! An ... BWIG! An ... wapple ... an, an, an, ... wain ... an ... weeeeeeeee!"

Everyone could tell she was trying to talk about her day. Yet, she was trying to talk about her day in just one sentence. Diamond then released Klaus and ran to Kol. She climbed up the couch then sat on his lap and said.

"Kwol! Me mwiss wou! Kwol ... an dwess ... an wady ... and woof, woof, ... an .... "

So, Diamond proceeded to tell Kol all about her day just like she had Klaus. The only difference was that Kol was intently paying attention trying to understand what she was talking about. All of his siblings could tell Kol missed Dia. He was staring at her with a small smile, but they could see the conflict and, dare they say, sadness raging in his eyes. After several minutes of Diamond's babbling, she appeared to have tired herself out.

She slowly fixed herself on Kol's lap, and cuddled against his chest. As she began to slowly fall asleep, Kol gently caressed her cheek and vowed.

"I will turn you back, darling. I swear to you that you will be mine again. Even if I have to go to the deepest circle in hell to turn you back, I'll do it. I vow to protect and destroy each and every single person that dares to even attempt hurting you. I give you my word."