F o u r t e e n

I hope you lovely Lil' Carrot's enjoy this chapter!

----

This party was torture, completely and utterly torture. I kept getting shoved around like a rag doll, Cassidy and Morgan were here, everything was going bad already, and I had only been here 10 minutes.

"Oh, Morgan, look. The cow decided to finally try and make herself look somewhat presentable for tonight. Did mummy pick that outfit out for you, or did your dad?"

My blood went ice cold.

"Oh wait," Cassidy said, looking towards Morgan with a menacing look on her face, that never seemed to leave her face when it comes to me. "Morgan, you forgot. Hazel's little daddy died a long time ago, remember?"

At that point, I already had enough. I couldn't stand them, if I was going to leave in 2 months, I had to make sure that they didn't just remember me as their number 1 target. I was going to make my mark. I quickly stepped back, then they finally looked at me, after 5 whole minutes of insulting me in any way they possibly could.

"Aw, look. She's trying to run. Go little scared mouse, run back into your hole where you belong." I gritted my teeth, swung both of my fists back, and knocked my right fist into Cassidy's jaw, sending her flying back into Morgan, making them both fall flat on their arses.

Everyone else around us, had noticed all of the commotion, and started to crowd around us. Once 1 person realized what had happened, they started to chant the one thing I didn't want to do. "Fight, fight, fight!"

I took a deep breath, turned around and walked as far away from the crowd of people as I could. When I got to the stairs of the stupendous mansion, I quickly hurried up them.

Once I got upstairs, surprisingly there was no one up here, everyone was either on the 1st floor, or the 2nd floor. Not a living soul on the 3rd.

Lucky me.

Just to make sure no one would drunkenly stumble upon me, I walked to the farthest door down the long, and narrow hallway.

When I opened the door, the last thing I expected to find was Harry Styles, himself, sitting outside on the balcony of the bedroom, the door was propped open, with a bag laying against it, supporting it so it wouldn't shut.. I got an idea.

When Harry noticed what I was looking at, a worried look appeared on his face. "Hazel.. What are you—" before he could finish his sentence, I ran to the door of the balcony, and kicked his backpack away, letting the door slam shut, making him start to bang on it, yelling for me to let him in. Just what I had assumed, it locks automatically.

"Hazel!" Harry yelled, banging on the door.

"Hazel! This isn't funny open the door!" He yelled louder, banging on the door even louder.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"And why in the hell not? You're the one that locked me out in the bloody cold!" He shot back, making me laugh sarcastically. "Harry, we're in a fancy mansion, in a fancy neighborhood, if someone hears you banging on the door, they'll think you're trying to break in, and look," I pointed at one of the columns, supporting the house, then continued. "Security camera's, they can see you, but they can't see me."

I smirked, happily that I finally had Harry Styles speechless for once, instead of vice versa. "Two can play at this game Campbell, two can play at this game.." It didn't quite click in my brain at what he meant, until he disappeared from my sight.

----

What do YOU think he meant? I hope you liked this chapter and I'll see you in the next one! Don't forget to vote, and comment! Byeee! ~Megan (: Xxx