T w o

I hope you lovely Lil' carrots enjoy chapter 2!

Update: The first of this is Hazel's POV, just so you're not confused. I'm starting to do this if it doesn't say 'Someone's' POV' it's Hazel's.  

----

When I woke up the next morning, I slowly sat up in my bed, turning to look at the clock on my bedside table... It read 8:30 am and my eyes bulged out of my head. I'M 30 MINUTES LATE FOR SCHOOL!

I lunged out of bed, running into my bathroom, quickly brushing my teeth and my hair, then running out of the bathroom and into my closet, pulling on a pair of acid wash skinny jeans, and pulling on a jumper that said 'Normal People Scare Me' while grabbing my phone off my bedside table.

I grabbed my rucksack while pulling on my gold converse. When I ran down the stairs, I got weird looks from both my mum and my 14-year-old sister Naomi.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? And Naomi, why aren't you in school?!" I asked, rushing into the kitchen and grabbing a green apple out of the fruit bowl, and as I'm about to rush out the door, I hear my mum and Naomi bursting out into laughter.

"What's so funny? And I gotta go before I'm an hour late for school!"

"That's why. Haze, it's Saturday, yesterday was Friday, we have no school today ya dork!" My eyes widened, and I let out a frustrated groan.

"Why didn't you tell me that in the first place?! Instead of just watching me rush around!" I yelled out in annoyance, while they just continued to laugh.

"Whatever, since I'm already wide awake I'm just going to go read in the park." I mumbled, laying my bag down, and pulling out my book 'Safe Haven' and walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge and getting myself a water, and walk to the front door, opening it, and walking out, while shutting the door.

On my walk to the park, I was looking down at my phone and was going through Twitter, Instagram, and my Facebook to pass the time.

Once I finally got to the park, I walked a little bit more to the part of the park where it breaks off into a forest and continues to walk until I'm at my place.

It was just a small grass area with a big tree in the middle of it that shades most of the grass. It may not be much, but it's pretty much where I spend hours on the weekends or hours after school.

No one rarely comes here, they usually stay in the main park area. Which isn't surprising.

I sighed, sitting down under the tree and leaning back against it. I looked up at the blue/grey sky and sighed again, I probably won't get to stay here for long, it looks like it's going to rain.

Well, now my mood is sour again. I was still sitting under the tree for about 20 minutes until I heard thunder rumble in the distance, yep, I was correct. It's going to rain.

I used the tree trunk for support and gathered my things. Then started heading my way home. I'm really disappointed that things didn't go my way today. I could've had a few extra hours of sleep, but no, I just had to forget that today was Saturday, instead of Friday. I hate when I do that. And I do it quite a lot...

Moping all the way home, I was trying to multitask by reading my book on the way, but it didn't quite work out. (Shocking, isn't it?)

"Oh! I'm sorry!"

----

Huehuehuehue! I'm SO sorry it took me THIS long to update this book. I'm going to just warn you now, THIS book, in particular, I'm just going to be updating it whenever I feel like it. So don't be wondering a week from now when I'm going to update this book because it's going to be random. And if you're lucky I'll try and do it soon! :P Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one!! Byeeee ~Megan (: Xxx