F o u r

I hope you lovely lil' Carrot's enjoy this chapter!

Update: The first of this is usually Hazel's POV, so if it doesn't say 'Someone's' POV' it's Hazel's.

----

// Harry's POV //

"So, mate. Who was that fit girl you live by?" Niall, one of my friends asked me. While throwing a football up in the air, and missing. Making it hit him in the face. I let out a chuckle, and he threw the football me, and I barely managed to dodge it.

"Oi! Just because you suck at catching footballs, doesn't mean you have to take your anger out on me!" I yelled ducking behind my bed.

Niall laughed, shaking his head. "So. You going to ignore the question any longer, or are you going to answer?" I smiled, shaking my head.

"Why should I?" I said, crossing my arms immaturely. "You tried killing me with a football!" I exclaimed, jokingly acting like I was injured while flopping onto my bed.

"Shut up Harold! And tell me about your damn neighbour!" I could tell Niall was getting more frustrated by the second, "why do you care so much?!" I ran my hand through my hair, pulling at a few strands.

"Why are you getting so defensive! I only asked 1 simple goddamn question!" He does have a point.

After realizing this argument is pointless, and stupid. I flopped onto my stomach, burying my head under my pillow.

About an hour later, Niall and I just went on, without even talking about our argument. And played some COD Black Ops on my Xbox 360.

We were on our 3rd round when someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"Harry-"

She came in, about to ask me something, but then her eyes landed on Niall.

"Oh, Hi Niall." My mum gave him a friendly smile, then her eyes landed on me. "Harry, I need you take take out the rubbish, I would do it but I have to run to the grocery store for supper tonight." I nodded. Looking back at the screen and pausing it.

"Oh, and Harry?"

My mum called out before I even got up. "Is Niall spending the night? I know it's a school night, but I understand if you two want to song write some more. Or whatever you teens do when I'm not there." She winks, and I laugh.

"Okay! Mum, bye!" I called out, rushing her out of the room.

"Quite the mum you have there, Styles." Niall winked, and I picked up a pillow off my bed, chucking it at em', then running out of the room and shutting the door so he couldn't throw it back at me.

----

// Hazel's POV //

I was in my backyard, laying on the hammock that I helped my dad put up when I was 14. Now just thinking about it brings back so much nostalgia.

I had finished 'Safe Haven' and was now reading a new book. My sister had suggested it to me, and I decided to try it out.

It's called 'The Maze Runner' by James Dashner, and it is pretty good so far, but I think it's quite ironic that the book is called 'The Maze Runner' and is written by a guy that has a last name like Dashner?

While I was reading, I couldn't help but stare up at the sky, that was now turning a faint rose colour. I've always liked sunsets, and especially when it's nighttime and the stars come out. I just love staring at them. Thinking about my dad, just sitting up there watching over, my mum, sister, and I. I really hope he's enjoying it up there, or wherever he is.

I didn't realize that a tear had fallen out of my eyes, until it landed on my books, instantly sinking into the pages.

----

This is more like a filler chapter, I'm sorry it's so crappy, but I tried, I really did.. Welp, I hope you lovely Lil' carrot's enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you in the next one!

~Megan (: Xxx