S e v e n

I hope you lovely Lil' carrots enjoy this chapter!

Update: The first of this is Hazel's POV, just so you're not confused. I'm starting to do this, if it doesn't say 'Someone's POV' it's Hazel's.  

----

My eyes were wide, I felt like I could pass out of exhaustion at any moment now. I couldn't even see the person that walked into the bathroom, my vision was all blurry and I knew I was about to fall, it was inevitable.

"Hazel?"

That was the last thing I heard before my vision went black.

// Harry's POV //

I was so shocked that I found Hazel in the bathroom like that. What happened to her? I couldn't help but wonder that as I carried her in my arms to the nurse's office.

Right as I walked in, Mrs Jodie saw me carrying Hazel and she immediately took action.

"Oh my lord, what happened to her Harry?!"

Mrs Jodie was my mum's sister, so that's how she knows me.

"I dunno, Mary...I found her like this in the girl's bathroom. And before you get onto me for going in there, I heard her crying in there and went to go see what was wrong, right as I walked in she fainted. And now we're here."

My aunt just nodded, lifting up her shirt to inspect her stomach.

"Oh my, I think this girl has a few broken ribs. We need to get her to the hospital. Immediately!" She instructed me to carefully pick her up while she went and told the office where she was going and that it was an emergency. Then we headed off to the hospital.

It was about an hour or two later, the school has already been let out and Hazel's still in the hospital. The nurses wouldn't let me go in and see her because I wasn't related to her.. I think about 10 minutes ago her mum arrived with Hazel's sister in tow, they both had wild looks on their faces as the ran to the front desk, it wasn't until after they turned around to head to the elevator that they noticed me sitting on these uncomfortable plastic hospital chairs.

"Oh! Harry Styles, nice seeing you here! What brings you to the hospital? Is someone you know in here?" Mrs Campbell said to me, making me smile sadly.

"I actually was the one that brought Hazel here..." I murmured looking down at my feet, then looked back up at her and the shocked expression that I knew was going to be on her face was already showing.

"Before you say anything else, I'll explain myself a bit more."

10 minutes later, and Hazel's mum Jennifer had gotten me permission to come into Hazel's room since I was the one that rescued her. After we got total confirmation from the Doctor.

We all got into the elevator, going up to the 4th floor of the hospital, listening to the annoying elevator music until we landed on the floor that we're going to.

Right as we stepped out, Hazel's mother and sister stopped in their tracks.

"Harry, I need to use the restroom and Naomi want's something from the vending machine so we're both going to look for it. Hazel's room number is 420 you can go there by yourself."

I nodded, they both turned around and followed the signs on the wall, then they vanished around the corner, leaving me to stand awkwardly in the middle of the hospital corridor.

After about like 2 minutes I decided I should stop acting like an idiot, and go find Hazel's room. When I continued to walk down the HUGE corridor I found the door to room 420.

I knocked on it, and a few minutes later I heard her small petite voice telling me to come in.

----

I hope you lovely Lil' Carrot's enjoyed this chapter! How did you like it? Tell me in the comments and don't forget to vote! Byeee! ~Megan (: Xxx