S i x

I hope you lovely Lil' carrots enjoy this chapter!

Update: The first of this is Hazel's POV, just so you're not confused. I'm starting to do this if it doesn't say 'Someone's' POV' it's Hazel's.  

----

"Oh look, it's our favourite cow; Hazel Campbell."

I grimaced and stopped in my tracks. I couldn't try and run because the last time I did that, I got shoved into the lockers and they tried to stuff me in one. And no one would help me, they just stared at me with sympathy etched across their faces. They knew if they tried to help they would be Cassidy and Morgan's new target.

"C-Cassidy..M-Morgan, I'm just trying to get to class...Please leave me alone.." I tried to beg, and that was my worst mistake yet.

They both smirked, Cassidy, smacked my books and my binder out of my hands, and Morgan pushed me to the ground and started to kick me.

"Please! Stop!" I pleaded again and that's when I felt a stinging sensation on the right side of my cheek.

"Oh look, that shut the cow up!" Cassidy snarled, then gave me one last hard kick on my side, then she and Morgan tramped away but not before looking back at me and smirking menacingly at me.

I waited to make sure they were completely out of sight before collecting my stuff off the ground and standing up again.

When I had made it to class, I was already 10 minutes late and Mr Worthington was nice and just passed me off with a warning. I was lucky he didn't give me detention like all the other teachers would've done.

Mr Worthington was by far my favourite teacher. He was our English 3 teacher and I absolutely loved him, he was basically the best teacher in the whole school to me.

"Okay, now that Miss Campbell has joined us. I'll get back to what I was talking about before."

I tried to listen to what he was saying, but both of my sides were hurting severely, I think if Cassidy and Morgan had kicked me any longer I would've probably ended up with broken ribs.

About 20 minutes later, I just couldn't take it anymore. I raised my hand, waiting for Mr Worthington to call on me.

"Ah, Hazel. Would you like to tell us something about Romeo and Juliet?"

I internally groaned.

"No, um, sir? I need to use the restroom.." I heard some snickering come from the back of the class, and I tried to ignore them but they just kept getting louder, and louder.

"She probably need's to go and puke out her breakfast. I mean can you look at her, she looks almost as fat as a cow.." Now that struck me, I was already Anorexic. Did they have to make those comments about me?

I didn't even know who it was, I didn't have Cassidy or Morgan in any of my classes, and because of that whenever they get the chance they make sure to go all out on bullying me. But now to think about it, there was another bitch in this class that always picked on me, and pointed out all the flaws that I already knew were there.

It was that bitch, Elena.

Before I knew what was happening, tears started to spring to my eyes, and I didn't even wait for Mr Worthington's response, I bolted out of the classroom and into the hallway, running to the nearest bathroom which was upstairs on the 4th floor, where all the Seniors' classes were.

(A/N: Just so you're not confused, her high school has 4 floors, the 1st floor is for Freshman 2nd for Sophomore, 3rd Junior where she is. And the 4th floor for the Seniors. Hope that cleared it up!)

Once I got into the girls' bathroom, and I ran to look at myself in the mirror first. What I saw was a broken looking girl standing in the mirror, she had a hand print that was still VERY visible on her right and left cheek, and a big bruise on her cheek.

When I went to see the damage that was done on my ribs, the bathroom door opened, and my heart dropped to my feet.

----

Oooh.. Who do you think it is? I guess you'll find out in the next chapter! Hope you lovely Carrot's enjoyed this chapter! Byeee! ~Megan (: Xxx