🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸

"Everything's ready? Nothing missed?" Marcel asked his brothers, looking around to make sure everything was at the place. "Yeah. I'm nervous," Harry said shakily.

"Okay now, we just have to wait for Lou. Let's do this guys."

🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱

"Can Pete send Louis to home?"

"Thought you wanted to see them?" Louis shook his head and mumbled something sounded like " 'ouis 'ired" . Peter chuckled and nodded, getting into his car and drove Louis to his house.

When they arrived, Louis thanked him and went into the house. He frowned when he noticed the house was silent, making him felt a bit scared. "Hello?" as he got no response, he sighed and walked upstairs to his room.

As soon as he opened the bedroom's door, he let out a loud gasped. There were so many balloons floating around the room and some rose petals on his bed. He walked deeper into the room and his breath hitched when he saw a big sign saying 'we are sorry, lou. we didn't mean to hurt you. you will always be our special omega and our beautiful mate ' pasted against the wall.

He could feel tears started to pool his eyes

He could feel tears started to pool his eyes. When he felt three familiar arms wrapped around his small body, he let the tears fell down his face and choked a sob.

"Don't cry, baby. We're sorry, please don't cry."

"Bear, we promise we won't hurt you and will protect you at all costs."

"We love you, our precious omega."

The last sentence made him look at the triplets with a shocked look. "R-Really?" the triplets smiled fondly and nodded before kissing him passionately.

When the kissing ended, Louis looked at the three alphas and said. "Louis love you guys, too."

🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸

The triplets panted heavily and looked at their mate who was wrecked and looked a bit lost. What did you expect? The triplets made him came untouched for four times.

Marcel kissed Louis' lips and caressed his cheeks. "Blue, can you hear me?" Louis smiled weakly and nodded, snuggled deeper into Harry's chest. The triplets sighed in relief as the omega didn't get into subspace. The alphas kissed the sleeping boy and murmured some 'i love you's ' before going into a deep sleep with a smile on their faces.

They promised themselves they would be better mates to the small omega and tried to do evrything the best for him.

They would do anything for their blue-eyed omega.

YOU'RE WELCOME AND SORRY FOR NO SMUTS MUAHAHAH

Q: what's your name and what do people usually call you?

A: Mia and people call me Mia cause i won't let them call me anything but Mia . im confusing i know -