Suddenly, as I pulled on a shirt, there was a knock at the door. Who would be knocking at our door? Especially in some crappy motel. My hunter instincts pricked at my skin, making me quickly grab my handgun.

Dean was no use since he was still passed out. I slowly sneaked towards the door, opening it slightly. Two men stood there.

"Can I help you?" I questioned.

"Yeah actually." One of them said, bringing a shotgun up to my chest. "You could."

He shoved me back into the room so he could open the door more. I held my hands up in a surrender motion as the other guy took my gun.

The guy that was pointing a gun up to my chest scanned the room, acknowledging Dean but not caring since he was asleep. Instead, he nodded at Dean, gesturing the other guy to get Dean's gun that was visible from under my brothers pillow.

The other guy did so and came back to us. "Who are you guys?" I growled.

"Well, I'm Roy," The guy holding the gun to me said. "And that's Walt. We already know who you are."

"Wait, the hunters Roy and Walt?" I asked.

"Yup." Walt nods.

"So why are you here? Hunters don't hurt other hunters."

"Because you started the apocalypse, that's why." Roy snarled, cocking his gun.

The sound made Dean wake up. When he saw what was happening, he reached under his pillow for his gun but I wasn't there.

"Sammy?" He looked at me, making sure I was ok. I nodded to tell him I was.

"What the hell do you bitches want?" Dean gave them a murderous look.

"To stop you shitheads from causing anymore problems. Y'know, like the apocalypse." Roy scowled.

"Listen-" I began, but a voice cut me off.

"Hey Sam baby, do you-" Y/N came back into the room, dressed in shorts and long sleeved, black, body con, jumper. She stopped talking when she saw what was going on.

Immediately, she whipped out her gun, pointing it at Roy. "Put it down before I blow your goddamn head off." She ordered.

Roy smirked. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? A huntress huh? Who's girl is she then?"

Your POV.

Sam tensed. "Oh she's yours huh Sam? Nice." Roy grinned arrogantly.

"Leave her out of this." Sam begged.

"If she puts her gun down, I might." Roy chuckled, winking at me.

"Screw you asshole. I'll only put my gun down if you shove yours up your boyfriends ass over there and get the hell out." I snapped back.

"I can see why you like her." Roy smirked at Sam. "But, sweetheart, drop the tough guy act and put your gun away. You could hurt yourself."

"Oh believe me dickwad, the only person that'll get hurt here is gonna be you or your bum buddy. Now, leave!" I ordered, cocking my gun.

"Y/N." Dean warned.

"I'm fine Dean. I got this."

"I'll give you three seconds to drop your gun before I kill Deano over there." Roy explained to me, shifting his gun towards Dean.

"Don't you dare asshole!" I growled.

"One..."

I kept my position.