Shiota Nagisa x Reader

This was requested by doddling_foxx.
This is a song-themed request, the title of the song is "Little Lion Man". And this is the Tonight Alive's version of the song.
Thanks for your request~!

*****************************

(f/n) was climbing the stairs up to the old school building for Kunugigaoka while listening to a song which she got hooked few days ago. Then she saw blue pigtails tied at the sides of the person's head who was in front of her. She smiled and paused the song before calling out to the petite boy.

"Nagisa~!"

A little bit surprised by the sudden call, Nagisa turned to look at her. Smiling with pink tints on his cheeks. (f/n) walked next to him and they talked while walking to their class, but all along the way Nagisa seemed as if he wanted to say something. However, it wasn't something our dear oblivious heroine could understand.

*~*~*~*~*

Koro-sensei was teaching his lesson like always but (f/n) couldn't focus on the leson at all. She was just focusing on the back of the bluenette in front of her, who was taking notes and actually listening to lesson unlike (f/n).

She always wanted to tell him how she felt,but she was actually comfortable with the situation they were in. (f/n) enjoyed being with him and she didn't want to ruin their relationship, since she thought that she had no chance with him.

Oh, how wrong she was.

Weep for yourself my man
You'll never be what is in your heart

(f/n) poked Nagisa's shoulder and he turned around to her,slowly.

"Yes?"

"I couldn't focus on the class much,so can you lend me your notes?"

"Y-Yeah,of course."

Nagisa handed his notes to her and she smiled in exchange.

"Thanks, Nagisa! I will give them back to you tomorrow."

"No problem."

He smiled back at (f/n) which made her avert his gaze. She took the notes from Nagisa and placed them into her bag.

"(l/n)-chan come here a bit~!"

"Y-Yeah I'm coming!"

(f/n) left her seat, without noticing that Nagisa was staring at her. Nagisa looked down to the letter in his hands and sighed.

He had missed his chance once again.

Weep little little man
You're not as brave as you were at the start

"Hurry up (f/n)! Or else we will leave you here~."

"Okay okay. I am coming!"

When (f/n) was going to exit the classroom, she saw that Nagisa was still in the room. Curiously, she walked next to Nagisa, who was looking at deeply to the something in his hands. Once she stood next to him, Nagisa quickly hid the letter behind him. Nervously, he faked a smile to the girl next to him.