Angry Nagisa x Reader

I couldn't understand exactly what is angry Nagisa but it is probably Nagisa must be angry in this story right? 

Sorry if it was wrong!

This is requested by RexSparke!

************************************************************************************

''I think Nagisa-kun looks a little... angry these days.''

''Hn? Really?''

''You didn't notice it (f/n)-chan?''

''I am not like you Kaede-chan, i don't sit next to Nagisa-kun...'' But even you notice that Nagisa is a little weird these days. Like yesterday, while you were talking with Sugino about the baseball or when you try to help Isogai, he slaped his table and left to room with hurry.

Does he has got a problem with boys...

''I think i know why he is like this.''

''Eh! Really, Karma-kun?''

''It is about a certain person...''

''Did he had fight!?''

''No (f/n)-chan, please re-'' and Nagisa enter the classroom. He look at you see Karma.  Again, he leave the classroom with anger.

''You must talk with him, (f/n)-chan.''

''Why you don't talk with him?''

''A boy can't do something about this.''

''Okay, i will try to talk with him!'' you say with confidence and leave the classrom for go after Nagisa. First you look for him in the building but it looks like he isn't there. You head to the forest.

''Nagisa-kun! Nagisa-kun are you here?'' you can't get an answer. You look for him with your all power but you couldn't find him.

''Nagisa-kun where ar-'' you trip and fell onto somewhere soft.

''Ouch!'' 

''Is it Nagisa-kun? Where are you?'' 

''I'm under you (f/n)-chan!'' you look below and see Nagisa. You stand up but you feel a pain in your left ankle. Nagisa quickly stand up and ask to you

''Are you okay (f/n)-chan?''

''Yes, i think i sprain- Ouch!''

''You are not okay...'' lift you like a princess. You blush 50 tons of red.

''W-What are you doing N-Nagisa-kun?!''

''Wait a minute...'' and he put you next to a tree.

''Let me see your ankle...'' he push your sport pants to your knee.

''It looks bad...'' he bring two sticks and compress your ankle between the sticks and he tie them with the little part of his t-shirt. He turn his behind and lean.

''W-What?...''

''Hurry up. You can't walk with that foot, right?'' you use your all power and climb on his back He stand up and start to walk. You stay in silence for a while.

''Nagisa-kun, can i ask you a question?''

''What?''

''Why are you looking angry these days?'' he stop for a moment but he continue walking.

''Why i must talk to you?''

''Because i worry for you...''

''Then, i will say it! You are the problem, okay!''

''W-What! Did i do something to you?''

''No, not like that. You are always talking with the boys in our class...''

''Why is this make you angry?''

''Can't you understand it! Because, i was jealous of them...''

''Why?''

''I can't believe that you can't understand it. I am jealous of them cause...''

''Because I love you...''

''Nagisa-kun i-''

''You don't need to say anything...''

''But i will...''

''Why are you keeping doing like this?!''

''Because... I love you too, Nagisa-kun...''

You blush like a tomato and you bury your face to his neck.

''Are you still angry?''

''N-No...'' you know that he is blushing to. Because you feel that his temperature is rising and you can see that small reds on his ears.

''Really?''

''Yes...'' you hug his neck.

''Hey! (f/n)-chan stop. You are going to fall!''

I really really love you Nagisa-kun!...