Karma x Birthday Girl! Reader

This was requested by aiotaku04.
Maybe it is a little bit late but, happy birthday~!
Enjoy the one-shot~

*****************************

You open your eyes and scratch your arms.
You smile at yourself and stand up. You look at yourself in the mirror and couldn't help but smile again.
Today, was your birthday.

You take out your school uniform and wear it quickly.
You first brush your (h/c) hair slowly, then tie your hair up to a ponytail with a red ribbon.
You take your bag and exit from your room.
You head to kitchen and put down your bag.
You see that your breakfast was already made and there was a little note on it.

Happy Birthday, (f/n)~!
Enjoy your breakfast :3

You smile and quickly finish your breakfast.
Finishing your breakfast and putting your dishes to the dishwasher, you take your bag and head to the entrance.
You wear your shoes and put on your coat.
After exiting from the house, you lock the door and slowly start walking to your school, Kunugigaoka Middle School.

You were humming a happy tune while hoping down the street to your school.
You didn't have a base for it, but you had a feeling that today was going to be a good day for you.

~Timeskip~

You finally arrive to your school and go through the doors of the old building.
After changing your shoes, you stand in front of the door of your classroom. You have noticed that the class is silent than usual.
You thought that maybe you have come earlier today and open the door of classroom.
When you open the door, suddenly, little colourful light and papers dance in front of your eyes.

"Happy Birthday, (f/n)~!"

You were pretty much surprised because of the scene in front of you.
All of your friends from 3-E were standing in front of you and they all had crackers, boxes and etc. in their hands.
Even Koro-sensei was there, he had a cake his hands from God knows where.
Well, except one person.

You couldn't see a certain red head inside of your friends standing in front of you.
You take a glimpse to the every part of the class quickly, then see that Karma is actually in the classroom.
He was sitting in his seat, looks like he definitely wasn't interested in what was happening.
It made you a little bit sad but you didn't let it reflect to your face since other friends of your did their best to surprise you.

You smile at them and walk towards to them.
"Thanks a lot everyone! I love you all!"
Nakamura jump on you and other girls also do the same.
"Happy Birthday (f/n)~!"
"Thanks, minna..."
This happiness was too much for you.

"Well since we were able to celebrate (l/n)-san's birthday, shall we start our lessons guys?"
Everyone get into their places and with his Mach 20, he passed out a piece of cake for everyone.
"Then let's start today's lesson~!"

When Koro-sensei started his lesson, you were still thinking about Karma.
What was wrong with him today?
He would always be the first one to greet you but today...
He didn't even celebrate your birthday.
It was a little bit sad actually...

That Bakarma...

~Another Timeskip~

Finally, the last chime of the school ring.
"Hey hey (f/n)-chan~! Wanna go to somewhere together?"
You shyly smile at Fuwa.
"I am sorry, but I think I will take my leave early."
"I see... Well then, later?"
"Yep!"
"See you later then (f/n)-chan!"

The crowd around you gets lesser and you stand up from your seat.
It looks like you were the only one left now.
At least, you thought so.
When you were going to take your leave, suddenly, a hand grab you from your shoulder.
You turn back with shock and see that it is just Karma.

"Oh, Karma..."
"Oya? You don't look happy to see me (f/n)~. Well then, shall we go?"
"Eh? To where?"
He smirk at you.
"Not telling~."

What the hell is happening?...

"Come on~. I will leave you."
"I-I am coming!"
You guys leave the classroom and you follow his lead.
You didn't have an idea about where he was taking you, but you were just following him.

What is with him?...
Even he looked like he didn't care about me at least a little bit...

"Here we are~."
You look up at the thing in front of you.
"What is this Karma?"
"Have you become an idiot (f/n)? I think you can understand it by looking at it~."
"So?... All I can see is this fucking tall tree."
"I am happy that you can understand at least that."
You glare at Karma but he just replied you with a chuckle.
"Just kidding, just kidding~."

Suddenly, Karma throwed his bag to ground and started climbing to tree.
"What are you doing?..."
"What are you doing (f/n)? How long are you planning to wait? Time won't wait for you."
He continued climbing which made you sigh. You also throwed your bag to ground and started climbing.

After a while of climbing, Karma finally stopped in front of a branch and sit on it.
You sit next to him and give out a breath.
"Why you made me climb this far?..."
"Wait and see (f/n). Wait and see~."
You sigh and look at him with corner of your eye. His amber eyes were staring at the setting sun, the rays of sun reflecting from his sparkling eyes.

Cruel yet beautiful...
Fits perfectly to that description...

He notice your stares and look back at you with a smirk.
"What is it (f/n)? Can't take your eyes from my beauty?"
You blush and look away.
"There is no way something like that would happen, idiot."
You puff your cheeks which made Karma chuckle.
"Oh look. It is here."

You turn to direction which Karma was looking.
Yes, it was definitely beautiful.
"I didn't know that I could see a beautiful scenery like this..."
Karma chuckle and turn to you.
"Happy Birthday (f/n)~."
You sigh but smile.
"You are late, idiot~."
Karma smirk and lean to you.
"Then lemme give you one more thing..."

He peck you from the lips.
It was a short, yet affectionate one.
It caught you off guard, that why you couldn't kiss him back.
He lean back and smile. You were playing blushing there, while he was smirking.

"Here you are, your birthday present, (f/n)~."

*****************************

I am sorry for my late updates everyone. But still, thanks for reading this far :)

Just to let you know, I have opened a new account called: Dimensional_Paranoid
I am not writing anime related things there. Just some recommendations and short stories.
And the main thing is that, I also started writing a book called "A Guide Book to Learn Japanese".
I will be writing a book for the beginners, containing greetings and basic things.
If you are interested, feel free to check it out ^.^
Even though I will be updating less in that account, I just wanted to let you guys now :3

Next requests are:
-

Kayano Kaede x Reader
- Nagisa x Yandereish! Reader
- Isogai x Reader (Harry Potter AU)