Asano Gakuho x Reader

This was requested by LunaMoon37.
Thank you for your request!
(Btw, you are already married to Gakuho and it is the times when Gakuho start a cram school for elemantry schoolers./ Times can be a little bit messy.)
*****************************
You were baking chocolate cake for to celebrate your husband's, Asano Gakuho's, cram school's first day.
There were 3 more minutes until the time to cake to be ready. You heard the door opened and you dash to the hallway. You see that Gakuho has got a smile on his face. You smile too and jump on Gakuho.
"Welcome back dear!"
"I am home."
You let Gakuho go and he take of his shoes.
"Come in, I want to listen every detail of your Kunugigaoka Cram School."
You giggle while taking Gakuho's bag.
"Thanks (f/n)."
You were walking to kitchen but you turn to Gakuho and smile.
"Always Gakuho."
You walk to the kitchen which is connected to the living room. You put Gakuho's bag onto sofa and run to kitchen.
You take out the cake and put it on a plate.
Looks really delicious~...
You cut the cake into pieces and take two pieces. You put the pieces into different plates and put the plates on the table.
You take two cupps of black tea and put them on to table too.
You head to kitchen again for the knifes and forks.
You come back and see Gakuho is already at the table.
You two sit at the table and Gakuho take the fork.
"Itadakimasu."
"Hai~."
You take your fork too and start to eat the cake.
"It is really delicious (f/n)."
You blush and smile.
"I thought that today should be special. So, how was the school?"
"There are only 3 students, but all of them have got potential."
"Three? I think it is actually pretty good for an unknown school."
"I don't care if there are 3 people, I just want them to grow into good students. Though the bar for 'good' is different for everyone."
You smile at your husband and take an another piece from the cake.
"So how are your students like?"
"There is Ikeda-kun, he is very energetic and I think his high spirits are good. We made a deal from the first day."
"About what?"
"Everyday, he is going to try to hit me, but if I don't get damaged by the attack, he will listen to lesson carefully."
"I think it is pretty hard for someone against you."
You giggle and Gakuho take a sip from his tea.
"And? How about the others?"
"The only girl of the class, Mori-san, is a pretty smart girl. She's cleverness, that's really good. And the other boy in the class, Nagai-kun's diligence is good."
"I suppose that all of them are good children by your words."
"They are all good children but in order to make each of their good points better, as their teacher, I need to get to know all of the 'good' in them."
"It looks like you are going to have fun with them a lot."
You smile at your husband and he smile back at you.
"I think so too."
~Another Day~
You look at food on the table and then to the clock.
I wonder what happened?... He is late...
As you were thinking like this, you heard someone is knocking on the door.
"I am comming."
You run to the door and open it to see Gakuho.
"You are finally here Gakuho! I was worried for you."
"Sorry (f/n). I had forgotten the time while I was playing basketball with my student."
He close the door and take of his shoes.
"Please call me if something like this happens again."
You look at him with a slightly angry expression.
He hug you with one of his hands and kiss your forehead.
"Forgive me?"
You look at him and chuckle.
"Forgive you. Hurry up and change your clothes, I want to hear what happened at school today."
"Of course."
You head to kitchen and wait for Gakuho. He come to the table quickly and you start to eat.
While you are eating, Gakuho talk to you about the incident happened between Nagai and Ikeda.
"So Ikeda-kun wants to be a basketball player... Then?"
"Then everybody start to play basketball and so I got late. Sorry for making you wait (f/n)."
You smile at Gakuho and take his hand.
"No problem dear. Please continue having fun with your students."
Gakuho squeeze your hand and kiss it.
"Thanks my love."
You blush and giggle.
"Just eat your meal!"
~One Year After~
You were really excited today. You didn't even know the reason yourself. Maybe it was because today is the day for Gakuho's students to graduate.
I wonder what happened... I want to hear the details as fast as I can!...
As you were thinking like this, you heard the sound of door opening.
You dash to door and see Gakuho has came.
In instance, you see the tie clip on his tie.
"Hm? What is this?"
"It is a present from my students. Isn't it lovely?"
You smile and touch to the kunugi oak-leaf tie clip.
"It is really is."
You smile at him and he hug you.
"The children ard really wonderfull, aren't they?"
You look at Gakuho with a surprised look.
"Gakuho.. Does it mean?"
He kiss your forehead.
"Yeah. But of course, we don't need to rush it. I can always wait for you."
You smile at your husband and give a peck to him from lips.
"Thanks Gakuho."
"I will be always waiting for you."
"Wanna have dinner?"
"Yes, I would love to."
After three years, you had made your choice and you were pregnant for your first child. Your husband's work was booming.
And one day, Gakuho came back to house with a really bright face.
You couldn't stand but he come next to you and sit next to you.
"You look really happy today. Something good happened?"
Gakuho smile and nod.
"Actually today, my student from three years ago, Ikeda-kun called me today. And I am planning to pay him a visit in the weeks in front of us."
"That's great Gakuho! You will make him really happy!"
"I hope so too."
Gakuho touch your belly and smile.
"How is my boy here?"
"We don't if it is going to be girl or boy!"
"As me, a boy is very charming. Though I will love her if she is going to be a her."
"Let's wait for the certain results."
"..."
"..."
"I hope he is a boy."
You sigh but chuckle.
"Let's wait, and see."
~One week after~
Gakuho was saying that he will visit Ikeda-kun today... He is a bit late though... Is he okay?...
You heard the door is opened and when you look at the door, you see something you haven't seen until now.
"Gakuho?... What's wrong?..."
"Ikeda-kun... He was... He was dead..."
"Eh?..."
He sit to the armchair in front of you and he take his head between his hands.
"What on Earth had I been teaching?..."
"Gakuho?"
"Cultivating good students? Dying in three years- do you call that a good student?!"
"Gakuho please..."
"If I don't build strong students... This will all have been for nothing. But then what is 'strong', anyway?"
"Stop..."
"If I am going to teach it, I will need to get to know all of it."
After that, things went on really fast. Gakuho start to learn all kind of strong. He learned all kind of martial arts and his sweet and kind heart became his ultimate weapon. His brainwashing techniques.
He opened an another school and he made the building that he thought symbolized his weakness to serve as a lesson to the weak.
While this kind of things were happening, you gave born to your son. Gakuho named him Gakushuu and he was just smiling when he was looking at his own son.
But it wasn't a happy smile. It didn't have any positive emotion in it. He was too excited. Excited because he had lot's of ways to raise his son strong.
In fact, you don't know if you could see your own husband's real smile again. It has been 15 years now, and your own child was walking on the same road with your husband.
*****************************
Sup guys!!! Sorry for my always late updates and thanks for your patience!
These days, one of my friend, AlexaAlexandra465, started a new book for Shingeki no Kyojin one-shots! If you are interested in AoT, it will be really great if you check out her story!
Next requests are;
- Brother! Karma x Sister! Reader
- Koro-sensei x Reader
- Karma x Reader x Unrequited! Asano