Gakushuu x Tsundere!Reader x Karma

This is requested by xX_KarmaAkabane_Xx.
Thank you for your request!
*****************************
All girls around you are interested in boys. They want to date with them. They want to do couple things with them. But you don't. You haven't got a interest in boys. You don't like them. You can't break your rules about them.
1. Don't date with a boy.
2. Don't even like a boy.
3. Only make contact with girly boys.
You were grew up in girls. There was always girls around you. Your sisters said that you shouldn't make contact with boys. You lived like this and you can't change this. However, at your middle school, your parents transferred you to Kunugigaoka from Miyagi Girls Private School. And your life started to get different. You met with a boy, no, sorry, with two boys. They started to make a fun of you. More than normal. But who are these boys ?
"(l/n)."
"(f/n)."
You look at the boys in front of you.
Asano Gakushuu
Akabane Karma
"Don't talk to me." you shut your book and get up. You turn around but a hand grab your wrist. You turn and the hand let you go.
"Why (f/n)? You don't die because if you go to date with me~."
"Joke? Not funny." though you were blushing.
"(l/n), you are cute when you are blushing~." Asano say from behind of Karma. You blush harder.
"S-Shut up." you turn and go away.
Those two are playing with you since your first day at school. It makes you angry. Really angry.
You get into the old building. You enter the class and sit the seat in front of Nagisa. Nagisa notice you and wave his hand at you. You give him a little smile and sit to your seat. You couldn't feel that much "boyness" from Nagisa so it is easier for you to. talk with him.
You heard the door open and see Karma coming in. His eyes met with yours but you look away. He smirks and sit to his place. Korosensei come after Karma and start the lesson.
"Okay, students! Today, we are going to start with Maths..."
~Timeskip~
You grab your bag and look at Nagisa. "Goodbye Nagisa-kun.""Goodbye (f/n)-chan!" you get out of the building and when you are going down the mountain, you heard someone who you don't want to hear.
"(f/n)~!" you turn to see Karma. You sigh.
"What?"
"Let's go together." you clinch your fist.
"Are you joking with me?! You have been making fun of me for these three years and "let's go together". Don't make fun of me!" you run into the forest and don't stop until you get tired. You open your eyes and look around.
Where am i?...
DRIP DRIP
You look up and a drop of rain get into your eye.
Can this day get even worse?...
You find a tree and sit under it for the end of the rain.(!)
"Why this day get this bad?" you shiver with cold.
"It is cold..."
"Yes, it is."
PUFF
You find a jacket on top of your head. You look above and your eyes shine with anger.
"Again you?!"
"You are really at me huh?..." he stand in front of you and sink to your level.
"You hate me that much?" you look away.
"Yes." he smirks.
"Then i will make you love me~." he grab you from both of your shoulders and pull towards himself. Your world was freezed until your lips meet with his. You couldn't move, no, you didn't move. His lips were softer and warmer than you think.
He broke the kiss and look up.
"It looks like it was a short rain." you touch to your lips and blush too hard.
"W-W-What did y-y-you do?!??"
"Tehehe~." he take you up with a "bridal style" run down the mountain. "What are you doing?! Let me go!"
"You are really cute when you are blushing (f/n)." you blush harder.
"S-Shut up..."
You finally arrive to road and Karma put you down.
It was enjoyable, honey~."
"Baka..." he grin and put a kiss on your forehead.
"I would want to take you home but i am going to be late to train." he let you go.
"See you tomorrow~." and he head to the train station.
You rub your forehead and start to walk to your house.
I should forget it...
You blush harder when you remember he kissed you.
"(l/n)?"
Why is this happening to me?...
"What?"
"Isn't this yours?" he show you a familiar key ring.
"Where did you find it?"
"Where can i? It was fallen to ground."
"Oh? Thank you..." you try to grab the key ring but suddenly, he grab your wrist and bump you to a tree nearby. He grab two of your hands and push to tree. He bury his head to your shoulder.
"I am finally with you. That Akabane guy always disturb my time with you." he rub his nose to your neck. You shiver and he look at you. He don't move. Only look at your eyes. His face slowly get near to your face. You don't do anything, you only shut your eyes. You felt pair of warmness on your lips. Asano's grip on your wrist weaken and he finally let your wrist go. His hands travel to your belly and he hug you slowly while his lips are on yours.
At the end, he broke the kiss for oxygen. You swallow oxygen as lot as you can. He look at you and smirks. He let you go and put a kiss on your
cheek.
"Goodbye for now, my princess." and he head to opposite way of your house.
You freeze for a moment but shake your head.
I must go home...
You start to walk to your house. You fasten your steps. And when you notice, you were running. You stop in front of your house and when you take the doorknob, you remember a little thing you forget.
WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TODAY?!?!?!
*****************************
(!) This 'sit under a tree and don't get wet' thingy... Why it only happens in anime world?! Am i the only one who gets wet?!
The next one is;
Chiba x Reader