Chiba x Reader x Karma

This was requested by Cat_Sprinkles163.
Thank you for your request!
(I couldn't find a picture lol)
*****************************
"I am going mum!"
"See you later darling!"
You close the from your behind and you open the door of the garden. When you step outside, two other people step aside with you.
"Ohayou~ (f/n)~!"
"Good morning (f/n)."
Two boys walk to you, while one of them is smiling at you and the other one is just looking at you.
You smile at the two boys.
"Ohayou Karma! Ohayou Ryu-chan!"
"Look, Chiba-kun~. She first said my name~."
An irritation mark appear on Chiba's forehead and he glared -at least you think he did- at Karma.
"And what Karma?"
"Doesn't it mean that she loves me more~?"
"There is no meaning in something like that. She won't decide with something like that in her mind."
Decide?... Decide what?...
"Both of you, please stop this. We will be late to school. Let's go already!"
"If you are saying so~."
"Just walk Karma."
Three of you start to walk towards to your school, Kunugigaoka Middle School.
Three of you, Karma, Chiba and you are childhood friends. Your houses were next to each other and you have been friends since kindergarten. However, there was a uncomfortable aura between you around these times. No actually, it was between Karma and Chiba. Maybe it was something between them from the start. Maybe you noticed it too late. But one thing was certain, there was definitely something wrong with Karma and Chiba, and you didn't know the reason.
"Chiba-kun, I was always wondering but why are your bangs that long?"
"You asked it yesterday too."
"And you didn't answer yesterday too."
"Why do you even want to know?"
"It is one of the Japan's Seven Mystery for me."
"I am not gonna tell you."
"Both of you... Please shut up. Look, we are already here."
You enter to the old building and the two boys follow you.
You head to classroom and open the door with a smile.
"Good morning."
"Ohayou (f/n)-chan! Chiba-kun and Karma-kun too!"
"Good morning (l/n)."
You enter to the classroom and take you seat next to Hayami.
"Ohayou Rinka."
"Ohayou (f/n). Something wrong?"
"W-Why you ask that?"
"You look a little bit... sad."
"I agree with Hayami."
You look and see that Nakamura is standing in front of your table.
"Actually, I am having a little bit problems..."
"About what?"
"Karma and Ryuu-chan. They are just arguing all day and I don't even know why. When we are having lunch at school, I can't even eat my bento in silent. It is making me tired."
You sigh deeply. Nakamura and Hayami glance at each other and nod.
"(f/n), if you want to, we can hold off Karma and Chiba for you at the lunch time."
"But you have to stop the fight between them as soon as possible. Something can happen to you if this go on like this."
"But... How?"
"Think about it at lunch break. We will hold of them for you, so you think about what to do."
"Can you really do it for me?"
Hayami give you a little smile and Nakamura give you a wide grin.
"Of course, we are friends after all!"
"Thanks Rinka, thanks Rio!"
"You are always welcome (f/n)."
~Timeskip to lunch break~
"I can finally eat my lunch~!"
"Waow~! Your lunch looks delicious!"
"Let me take a bite!"
You look around uncomfortablely and see that Karma and Chiba is coming towards you.
It is starting...
"Again Chiba-kun? Why don't you let me and (f/n) be alone sometimes?"
"It is my line Karma."
"I came here first."
"We came at the same time."
"Guys, actually..."
"What?"
"What is it (f/n)?"
"I asked her already."
"Can't I ask too?"
"Guys!..."
"Ooi! Karma~!"
"Chiba."
Karma turn to see who have called him and see a smirking Nakamura.
And when Chiba turned to the person who called him, he saw Hayami.
"Karma, I still have the pictures of maid Nagisa. Can you help to chose ones that I will use for blackmailing him?"
"Chiba, can you come to outside with me? I find a new shooting style."
"Does it have to be now Nakamura-san? I have something to do with (f/n)."
"Hayami, I would like to see it but can it be later? I am going to have lunch with (f/n)."
"Hm~? But how? She has already left."
"What?!"
Karma and Chiba turn back to you and see that you really have left.
You were running at the outside and finally, you stop under a tree which can't be seen from the building.
You sit and rest against the tree. You take out your bento and start eat the delicious homemade bento of yours.
I should thank to Rinka and Rio again... Maybe I can treat something to them at the new cafe...
You grab a sausage wiener from your bento box with your chopsticks and take it to your mouth.
Put it aside, what should I do with Karma and Ryuu-chan?... I must use the chance which Rio and Rinka made for me... Maybe I can talk to them and learn the why they are fighting!... Okay it is perfect, I will make them wait after school, then talk with them properly...
~Another Timeskip~
The last bell of the school rang and everybody start to go their homes.
"(f/n)~, let's go home~!"
"Are you ready (f/n)?"
"Ryuu-chan, Karma. Can you wait a little bit?"
"Okay~."
"Of course. But why?"
"I want to have a little talk with you..."
"If you want to..."
You stand still on your chair and Karma and Chiba stand next to you. You wait until everyone other than you to leave the class. Karma turn to you with a questioning look.
"So? What do you want to talk about?"
You stand up and look at Chiba, then look at Karma.
"The thing I want to talk about is..."
You think about which words you should use, while Karma and Chiba staring at you.
You finally chose the words you should use and look up to Karma and Chiba.
"Karma, Ryuu-chan, I don't know what happened between you two and the reason of why you are fighting. I want to you to stop. Maybe it isn't a physical fight but, because of your arguing, I am feeling uncomfortable and tired. So, I want to know why you are fighting. Maybe if I learn the reason, I can help you to solve the problem. Please, tell me why you are fighting."
Three of you stay in silence, then Karma start to talk.
"You really are an airhead, aren't you (f/n)?"
He say with a sigh and Chiba nod to his words.
"Do you really want to learn why we are fighting all the time (f/n)?"
Chiba ask you with a calm voice.
"Yes, I really want to learn."
Karma and Chiba look at each other, then they turn to you at same time.
"Both of us love you (f/n)."
You look at the boys in front of you with shock.
"E-Eh?"
"So?"
"W-What?"
"You know what does this mean right?"
"What?..."
"Which of us do you chose (f/n)?"
(From this line, you can chose the character route you want. There is Chiba's Route and Karma's Route.)

Chiba's Route
"I am sorry Karma... But I love Ryuu-chan!"
Karma look at you with shock, but his shock turn to a little smile slowly. He extend his hand and pat your head.
"It is okay (f/n). I will be happy if you are happy too."
Then Karma glare at Chiba.
"But Chiba-kun, don not forget this. If you make her cry for once, I will take her."
He look at you and smile again.
"Well, I will take my leave earlier then."
"Karma..."
"Don't worry, I just want to walk myself."
With his lost words, Karma exit from the classroom.
Now, you were alone in the class with Chiba. You smile at him while blushing. He smile at you too and he pull you to a hug. You hug him back and nuzzle his shoulder.
"I love you (f/n)."
You giggle.
"I have already heard it."
Chiba look at you and smile. He peck your cheek and whisper to your ear.
"I will say it again again. As many times as you want."
You blush at his words and let him go.
"How can you say such embarrassing things?..."
This time Chiba giggle to you and take your hand.
"Does it matter? Let's go home already."
You smile at him and squeeze his hand.
"Yeah, let's go home."

Karma's Route
"I am really sorry Ryuu-chan, but I can't love you back... I love Karma."
Chiba smile sadly but nod.
"You don't need to apologize (f/n). But for today, I will be leaving early."
You look at him with worried eyes but he shake his head.
"I am okay."
Chiba slowly head to door and exit from the class.
Karma turn to you and smirk.
"I knew that you will chose me~."
Karma wrap his arms around your waist and push his forehead to yours. You two didn't say anything. You just stare at each other eyes.
Finally, you smile him and he smile you back. He lean to you and kiss you from the lips. You blush like a tomato but kiss him back.
It was a sweet and lovely kiss but Karma broke the kiss. Then he peck the tip of your nose.
"You are cute when you are blushing too~."
You blush harder and puff your cheeks.
"You meany!"
Karma giggle and you giggle with him.
You two stay in silence for a while and then, Karma start to talk.
"(f/n), can I say you something?"
"What is it?"
"I~ love you~!"
You smile at him, which was the cutest thing for Karma.
"I love you too Karma."
~EXTENDED ENDING~
"Did you hear it Nagisa? Did you hear it?! She said 'I love you too Karma'!!"
"Why am I here Nakamura-san?..."
"Don't need to get jealous Nagisa-kun~."
"Why should I get jealous?!"
*****************************
Well, minna something really amazing.
Something which is unbelieveable for me.
OMG! I JUST SAW THAT THIS BOOK HAS GOT 225K VIEWS!!! IT IS REALLY AMAZING! YOU ARE AMAZING!
THANKS MINNA! I AM REALLY GRATEFUL!!
Now, since I am hyped, I will try to update my other requests as soon as I can! :D
The next requests are;
- Isogai Yuuma x Reader
- Gakushuu x Heartbrokened! Reader
- Playboy! Karma x Fangirl! Reader