Nagisa Shiota x Reader

Some information can help you;
BOLD: In German
The others are in Japanese.
Enjoy~!
*****************************
You are (f/n) (l/n), who is the transfer student to Kunugigaoka Middle School. But in truth, you are a high-skilled German assassin. The mission that given to you by the military is to kill the culprit who blowed 70% of the moon until March.
You stand in front of the old building. You sigh and get into the building.
"Students, we have got a transfer student today. You can come in!" you open the door and get into the classroom. You grab the chalk and write your name to board and bow to class.
"(f/n) (l/n)-san is going to be our new friend from today! You can sit next to Nagisa-kun. Nagisa-kun?" you see a blue-twin-haired boy lift his hand. You head to him and sit next to him.
"Then let's start the lesson!" the yellow creature say with a happy voice. You look at Nagisa and see he is looking to you too. He smile at you and you smile back at him.
This year can be a good year... Maybe...
~Timeskip~
DING DONG DANG
"You can go out!" you stand up but you turn around when you heard someone is clearing his throat.
"Je t'aime beaucoup!"
You look at the really short black-haired boy.
"I think you are Okajima. First of all, i am not French, i am German. And i can talk and understand Japanese. And last, i can't love someone i meet for first time."
All class look at you with a she-can-understand-english?!? face.
"I am going out. Ja." you get out from the class. You find a good tree shadow and sit under it. You close your eyes and think for a good way to assasinate that "Korosensei". But you heard some footsteps coming towards you.
"Is there someone?"
"H-Hi, (l/n)-san!" you look at the boy.
"Ah, you are Shiota?"
"It is okay if you call me Nagisa!" he say with pink tints on his face. You smile at him.
"Then you can call me (f/n)." his pink tints get darker.
"C-Can i sit next to you?"
"Of course!" you go left a bit for making him a place. He sit next you.
"I am sorry about Okajima-kun, (f/n). He is like... The pervert of our class..." you giggle.
"Don't worry, i am used to it." he giggle this time.
"Let's have a good year and do our best in assassinate Korosensei!" you heart skip a beat at his smile.
"Y-Yeah."
What was it?...
~Timeskip~
It has been 2 months since you transferred to 3-E. For this time period, Okajima confessed you for thousand times (Of course you turned him down always) and you find out that you have develop a little crush on Nagisa. You don't know in this situation because you didn't confess to anyone.
You continue walking as you thinking.
"(f/n)!"
"Nagisa!" he stop while panting.
"I have got something to say..." you gulp.
"Y-Yes?..." he extend you a card.
"Happy Birthday (f/n)!" you grab the card.
"Thank you!" you smile at him.
"I am waiting!"
"Wha-" but he already start to run. You open the card and your eyes widened with shock.
I love you
Please go out with me!

You put the card in your pocket and start to run after Nagisa. You finally see him in the forest and shout.
"Nagisa!" he look at you with a red face.
"(f/n)?!"
"Y-Yes, and i love you too!" he blush harder but run to you.
"(f/n)..." he suddenly hug you. You blush like a tomato but you hug him back.
"I love you (f/n)."
"I love you too Nagisa."
It was my best birthday ever!....
~EXTENDED ENDING~
"They.. Are... Dating?..."
"Okajima-kun?..."
"Noooooooo!!! Nakamura!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!! YADA PLEASE LET ME HUG YOUR BREAST!!!!"
"KYAAAA!!!"
BAM
"Don't touch to my Yada!! She is only mine!!! Nakamura Rio's!!!!!!!!
*****************************
The thing that Okajima said means "I love you" in French. (probably)
I am open to requests, everyone!!!!
If you have got an idea or request, you can comment or pm me!