Karma/Maehara/Isogai x Reader

First of all this fanfiction isn't a Karma vs Maehara vs Isogai. I'm going to write these fancfic about a song i listen these days. It's ''Tokyo Summer Session'' of Honeyworks. It is like a extra song for, album ''Boku Ja Dame Desuka''. I'm going to write this song story version-fancfiction for ''Ansatsu Kyoushitsu''

Enjoy  :D

***************************************************************************

Karma Version

Karma's POV

''Karma~~!'' i heard a cheery voice calling my name ''What's wrong (f/n)~!'' ''There is a firework festival near here next week. Do you want to come with?'' i think a bit. ''(f/n), you know i don't like crowded places...'' she puff her cheeks. ''Then i should go with someone else!...'' On a second thought i think i want to go... I grab her wrist. ''Okay, okay; Let's go together!'' she smile to me. ''I know that you are going to come!'' She is always smiling...

~~Timeskip~~

''Hurry up Karma! We are going to miss the festival!'' ''Okay, I'm coming.'' We have got some time for fireworks so we start to wander around. She looks angry...I wonder why... ''Did i do something wrong?'' ''I will give you a hint. Didn't you think today is different?'' think a bit. Oh... I understand... I whisper to her ear ''Don't worry to put on some weight...'' 

Reader's POV

''Karma, i will punch you!'' i said with a angry tone. Why you don't notice... ''I cut my hair you idiot!'' i turn around and start to walk away but he grab my wrist and pull me towards himself. ''I didn't notice cause you are beautiful with all hairs...'' he whisper to me. ''O-Okay. But only for this time i let you go!'' he grin and say ''Let's go to the riverside. We can see the fireworks on the sky and on the water.'' you nod. ''Let's go!''

Now, we are watching the fireworks. ''They are beautiful...'' ''Yeah, but not as beautiful as you~'' i blush and hug him. 

''That why i love you so much Karma~!''

*************************************************************

Isogai Version

Reader's POV

Ding Dong Dang Dong

''Okay students. This the end for this week. Have a nice weekend!'' Korosensei exit from the class and everyone start to raturn their home. ''(f/n)-chan!'' ''Yes, Isogai-kun?'' it had been only three weeks since i start to go out with Isogai. ''There is a firework festival this weekend. Do you want to go with me?...'' i smile to him ''Yes!''

~~Timeskip~~

''I'm a little thisty...'' he give me the juice that he is drinking. ''You can drink this.'' I look at the can with a blush on my face. Is it an indirect kiss?!.... I wonder did he give me this on purpose... Didn't he aware of this?!.... 

Isogai's POV 

What should i do.... Did she think that i want to do an indirect kiss.... I want to but... What sm i thinking?!... There is a long silence between us. I break the silence. ''I know a good place to sit. Let's go there!'' i smile to her and she respond with a nod. 

While after from we start to walk i say ''I'm hungry! Should we go and buy so-'' she bring a little pack with cookies in it. ''You can eat this!'' Are these what you call handmade cookies!?... ''Even thought it is summer...'' she say with a smile. ''Even thought it is sumer :D'' thought i take the cookies and eat with her. And we arrive to the place. It is free so we sit to it. After few minutes the fireworks start. ''They are beautiful...'' i look at her ''Yes, it is beautiful...'' I look at her hand and blush a bit. I put my fingers on her slowly. She start to blush but she connect her hands with mine. I smile at her. I point at a bridge ''Let's go there. We can see them more clear. She nod and we go to the bridge while holding hands.

I don't want today to over...

******************************************************

Meahara's Version

Author's POV

I decide to come to festival on my own, but now i regret it...I could call Maehara... Beacause we are going out, aren't we?... you think while walking to the festival area. But you see a familiar siluet in front of it. ''Maehara!?'' ''Ah.. (f/n)!?'' ''H-Hello!'' ''Hello.'' there was a silent but he break it. ''H-How are you doing?'' ''Normal. I guess...'' ''If you didn't come with someone, do you want to come with me?'' ''Y-Yes!'' And we start to walk. While you are walking, he tried to reach out your left hand. I want to hold it....I want to hold it but.... he think but hide his hand in his pocket. 

You notice that there is only a little distance between you two. I want to.... I want to hold it but... you think and you left your real intention somewhere on your heart. But you can't do that. You want to hold his hand... and you couldn't help and pull the cuff of his kimono. 

Maehara is surorised but he smile and take your hand. You blush but squeeze back his hand tightly. He smile to you and say ''Let's go to the river!'' Then he start to run. You run after him to the river. You two watch the fireworks while standing. And you two think at the same time

I love you...

~~EXTENDED ENDING~~(For every chapter)

''It looks like everyone is having fun, right Nakamura-san?''

''Yes, Korosensei!''

NURUFUFUFUFU/UWAHAHAHAHAHAHA