Vampire Nagisa x Reader

''Nagisa-kun~!''

''Hm? What is it (f/n)-chan?''

''About the pair project that Korosensei give us, do you want to do it together?''

''Okay.''

It is lunch time after the social science and at the lesson, Korosensei gave you a pair project. You used  your all courage and ask your crush, Shiota Nagisa to do the project with you. And thank to his niceness he accept your request. You are very happy that he accept it.

''Then shall we do it at my home?''

''If (f/n)-chan is okay with that, i am okay with it too.'' you blush a little.

''And after school, let's buy the materials and go to my home.'' you smile to him and he smile back like he always do.

''Let's do like that.''

~~Timeskip~~

''I am home!'' you say but you don't have a reply. 

''My sister say that she is going to be at home but... Whatever please come in Nagisa-kun!'' 

''Ojamashimasu!'' 

''There isn't anybody Nagisa-kun.'' 

''Ah... Sorry, sorry.'' you giggle a bit and he smile.

''Please wait me at the living room. It is over there. I will look at my sister. Maybe she is sleeping...''

He enter the living room and you start to look for your sister. While doin this, you notice a letter on the kitchen table.

I am going to karaoke with A-chan and B-chan

I will be late

Don't wait for me!

     Your lovely dovely super fantastic sister :D

Ahhhh.... Sister.... Wait a minute...Does it mean i am with Nagiskun all alone at the house... You blush because of the thought. 

''What happened (f/n)-chan?'' you look at your behind and Nagisa is standing next to door.

''N-Nothing. O-Only it looks like my sister isn't at home...''

''Then let's start the project.''

''O-Okay!''

*************

It's been a while since you start to project. And it was getting hot.

Ohhh.... It is getting hotter....But it is raining outside.... you open the top button of your shirt but it isn't enough for you. So you stand up and say

''It's getting hotter Nagisa-kun, can i open the window?''

''Y-Yeah...'' he look a bit scared to you. Is he alright?...  you head to window and suddenly, when you are going to open the window, you feel two arms are wrapping your waist.

''N-Nagisa-kun?'' and you see he is immerse his teeth on your neck.

''W-What?...'' you feel a sudden pain because of the bite. And he start to suck your blood.

''N-Nagisa-kun...P-Please stop...'' you slowly start losing your energy. And he pull out his sharp teeth from your neck. He look at you with fear.

''S-Sorry (f/n)-chan... I.... I....'' he grab his bag, open the door and start to run.

''N-Nagisa-kun! Wait!'' you use your all energy and run after Nagisa. You feel the drops of the rain on your body. You look at your right and left. You see Nagisa is heading to the park. But he was too fast for a human. You run with your all power and you see him standing at the middle of the park.

''Nagisa-kun!'' he turn around and see you. 

''Please don't come (f/n)-chan!''

''Don't worry Nagisa-kun, i don't say to any-''

''It doesn't matter! Once you see my this side, you must forget it.''

''W-What are you talking about?...'' and you fall to ground. He smile like he always do.

''Don't worry (f/n)-chan, tomorrow, you are going to forget me...'' he turn around and start to walk.

''No, Nagisa-kun! Please don't let me forget it...''

Don't go....

**************************************

''Don't go, don't go, please...''

''(f/n)! (f/n)! Hey! Are you okay?'' you open your eyes.

''Where am i?...'' 

''Where do you think you are? You are at your house.'' you look at owner of the voice.

''N-Nagisa...''

''Hm? What is it?'' you start to cry and hug him.

''Oh Nagisa! Please don't go!'' 

''What happened (f/n)?'' you continue to cry. He smile and hug you back.

''I don't know what is happening, but it is okay (f/n). It was only a dream.''

''Really?''

''Yes.'' you slap cheek.

''Why did you do that?''

''I think i was dreaming. Sorry.'' you wipe your tears and kiss Nagisa's cheek.

''Is it okay now?'' he blush a little but answer you back.

''Yes, it is okay. But everyone is slapping me (he is talking about Maehara) these days.'' you hug him again.

''I love you Nagisa!''

''I love you too, (f/n)...''

~~EXTENDED ENDING~~

''You aren't a vampire, are you Nagisa?''

''What?!''

''Nothing~.''