Shiota Nagisa x Reader

This was requested by iMeister.
Thanks for your request ^.^

*****************************

You open your eyes in a flower field.
There was a cool breeze passing, the sun shining on top of you, but its rays of light weren't making your uncomfortable.
There was a picnic sheet under you and a basket next to you.
You finally remembered that you have come to do a picnic with your dear boyfriend, Nagisa today.

But more importantly, where was he anyways?

You stretch a bit and stand up. You look around you, but all you could see was flowers, flowers and waow, more flowers.
Being on top of a hill field flowers, all alone, it was a weird feeling.
You slowly walk down the hill, the cool breeze hitting your face, sometimes a little bit harshly.

You were still looking for Nagisa but he was nowhere to be seen.
This kind of situation... It felt almost like a deja-vu.
Did something like this happen before?
You tried to remember, what it was and when it happened.
If you can remember it correctly, it was an another date with Nagisa...

~ Flashback ~

You were hopping down the stairs, while Nagisa was telling you to stop since he was worried about you. It was dark already and you could fall easily.
"(f/n)! Please be careful!"
"I know Nagisa, I know~!"
You continue hopping, actually being a little bit faster.
Finally, you came to the end of the stairs. You turn back to see Nagisa but nope, he was nowhere to be seen.

You climb back up the stairs, but this time slowly.
There was a place where stairs were curving to the behind of the wall. Assuming that he is probably at that part of the stairs, you continue walking.
When you turn the curve, you finally see him.
Nagisa was standing there, a little bit far from the light, looking up to the sky.

You stand next to him and also start staring at the sky.
Well you could understand why he was just standing there and staring the sky.
It was beautiful.
The stars were already there, next to the moon. They were shining brightly, almost like they were the only light source in the world right now.
You take a look at Nagisa and see that he is looking at you, smiling.

"What is it Nagisa?"
He shake his head and take your hand slowly. A little bit blushing, he smile at you shyly.
"I just thought that they are almost as beautiful as you."
You also blush a little bit but squeeze back his hand.
"Shall we go then?"
"Yeah."
You guys climb down the stairs, but this time slowly, next to each other.

~ End of the Flashback ~

You smile at yourself after remembering that memory of yours.
It already has been 3 years since you started going out with Nagisa...
It was pretty unbelievable for you actually, you were just watching him from behind, not planning to tell him about your feelings.
Who could know that your feelings were actually mutual?

While thinking about your old days with Nagisa, you see the line where trees were standing.
Inside of your head, something was telling that Nagisa was definitely there.
Listening to that voice, you cross the line and get into the forest.

Even though it was a little bit dark, you could see in front of you since sun was still setting.
You walk forward, walking through the trees to find Nagisa.
Finally, you notice that trees were lessening.
The bright rays of sun were getting into your eyes, so you just cover your eyes with one of your hand.

You go through the last line of trees and smile.
There he was, Nagisa was sitting on the ground. He was looking up, to watch the setting sun. The cool breeze was making his pigtails wave.
He noticed your presence in an instant. He turn to you and smile. You smile back to him and sit down next to him.

"You could wake me up you know?"
"You were sleeping so peacefully that I didn't want to wake you up."
You give out a fake sigh and giggle.
You two sit in silence, which was a comfortable one.
"It is really beautiful... Isn't it?"
"Yes... It really is."

You smirk and touch to Nagisa's hand with your fingertips.
"Almost as beautiful as you~."
Nagisa chuckle at your words and you also laugh.
Nagisa look at you with a smile, then lean to you. He plant a kiss on your cheek, which made you giggle.
You smile at him and caress his cheek.
"I just sometimes think why we can't stay like this forever..."
Nagisa squeeze your hand.

"It would be okay, if we stay together forever, right?"

You smirk at him and pinch his nose.
"I can't believe that you are the same guy with that little boy who was blushing just with a touch three years ago~!"
Nagisa also chuckle and rest his forehead on yours.
"But I really like you, (f/n)..."
You smile and close your eyes.
"Me too Nagisa... Me too."

*****************************

Sorry guys but since we get into the last 33 requests, I am planning to go on slowly. Though I won't stop updating regularly :3

Next requests are:
- Isogai x Akabane Tomori (OC)
- Karma x Birthday Girl! Reader
- Kayano Kaede x Reader