Neko! Itona x Reader

This was requested by 8Emo_Cat8.
Thanks for requesting and thanks for your patience!
*****************************

Today was freaking hot, so you decided to go to the nearest shop to your house and buy (f/ice-cream). Thanks to your luck, you were able to find the one you wanted to buy in one go.

Now, you were going back to your house, while whistling your favorite song.
When you turned the last corner to your house, you saw a cartoon box in front of your house.

What is that thing in front of my house?...

You continue walking towards to your house, while thinking about what is inside that box.
You stand in front of the box, and stare at the grey-furred cat in it.
You grab it from under its arms and stare at its eyes.
Both of you stare at each other in silence for a while.

"Meow."

What the hell is this cat doing in front my house in a box?...

You look back at the box again and see that there is a little note inside it. You put back the cat and take the little piece of paper instead.

Dear (l/n)-san,
When I and Okuda-san was doing an experiment, we failed it but we were wearing masks.
However, Itona-kun suddenly entered to the lab and breathed the gas happened because of the experiment's fail.
And he turned into a cat.
We didn't know what to do but we heard that you are good with animals.
We think that he will turn into a human eventually but we don't know when.
Until then, good luck (>ω<)
Koro-sensei

You stare at the paper for a while, then crash it in your hand.
Normally, you wouldn't get angry that much, but that emoji... That emoji at the end was getting on your nerves, but you didn't know the why.

Whatever, all I need to do is to look after this cat- I mean, Itona for a while...

Since both of your parents are journalists, they weren't just traveling all around Japan, also the World. So you couldn't see their faces at house that much. That why, you thought that taking Itona to your house would make your house merrier.

You open your house's door and enter with the box which Itona is in it in your hands. You close the door and take off your shoes. You walk into your living room and put the box down to the sofa. You stare at Itona for a while, and he stare at you back.

"Meow."

"What a great meowing you have there Itona."
"Meow."
"You agree with me?"
"Meow."
"I thought so."

You stand up and head to your room to change. When you take off your t-shirt, you heard a sound coming from your door. You look at the door and see that Itona is looking at you from the door. He was sitting in front of the door, staring at your half-nude body.

"..."
"..."
"..."
"Meow."

You kick the door with an irritation mark on your forehead.

A pervert, is always a pervert...

You quickly take your usual clothes you wear at your house. You open the door and head to the living room. Itona was sleeping (at least he was looking like he was sleeping) in the box, like nothing happened earlier. You grab Itona from its nape. He open his eyes in an instant.

"Meow! Meow!"
"You were the tentacle boy, but now you are the neko shounen? Hilarious."
"Meow."

The cat in front of you was now glaring at you, which made you giggle. You grab it from its stomach with your other hand. You care under his eyes and pet his head, between his ears.

"You are actually really cute when you are like this Itona."
Itona stare at you with his cute golden eyes.
"Meow~."
This meow was more like a pleasured and happy one.
"Oh, you liked it? How about here?"
You scratch under his chin, which made Itona meow with more pleasure. You sit down and continue petting him.

While patting him and seeing him purring, you yawn and feel that you are getting sleepy. Itona stare at you with questioning eyes.
"How about we go to sleep Itona?"
"Meow."
"Yeah, let's do it."

You take off the box from the couch and lay down, while Itona was laying on you. Itona take a final look at you and you look back at him. You kiss his little nose and smile.

"Have a good sleep Itona."

~Timeskip~

At the moment you open your eyes, you feel someone's presence next to you. You look towards to that person and see that it is Itona.

"Itona?... You returned?"
You ask him with a sleepy voice.
Itona open his eyes slowly too and yawn.
"Huh? Uh, yeah."
Itona wrap his arms around your waist and dig his face to your shoulder.
"I will sleep more."

"Me being your girlfriend doesn't mean that I will look after you when you become a cat you know?"
"But you did it after all."
"Well, yeah... It was enjoyable actually."
"It is the same for me too."
You smile at his words and you nuzzle his hair.
"Ito-"

"Since I was able to see you with your bras."

"..."
"What?"

"YOU RUINED THE MOMENT ITONA. GOOD JOB!"

*****************************
I know it was short, but I still hope you liked it >.<
Next requests are;
- Ex-boyfriend! Karma x Reader
- Akabane Karma x Reader
- Depressed! Nagisa x Reader
Finally a Nagi-chan ^.^