Isogai Yuuma x Reader

I was thinking for a isogai x reader for a long time.

And here you are!

*******************************************************************

*cough*cough*

''Are you okay (f/n)-chan? You are coughing and you look pale...'' Kayano said to you with worry. You try to smile.

''I only catch a little cold! Don't worry! I am strong against these things!''

''It's okay if you think you are okay but take care of you, okay?''

''Hai, hai.'' while you are talking with Kayano, you didn't notice that a certain ikemen is worrying about you too...

~~Timeskip~~

''It's raining so hard...''

''Can i use your umbrella Nagisa-kun?''

''Okay, Karma-kun.''

''Did you bring umbrella (f/n)?''

''No, i didn't...''

''You can use mine if you want!'' you shake your head.

''I will run. My house is near to here.''

''But your cold can get worse...'' you pet Kayano's head.

''Thank you for your worry but i am okay.'' and you start to run down the mountain. You notice that your moves getting slower after the mountain. Your head get dizzy and you start to tremble. You couldn't make another move and you fall down.

You hear the sound of the drops and you close your eyes unconsciously...

********************

You open your eyes at a different place. First you see the light and you close your eyes because of the brightness. You finally used to light and you notice that someone enter the room. You turn to the person and see it is Isogai.

''Isogai?...'' he run to your side and hug you.

''I-Isogai?!'' he notice what he did and he let you go with a blush on his.

''S-Sorry, but i worried about you. You were fallen to the water when i saw you. I didn't know what to do and i finally decided to bring you to my home.'' you look around a bit.

''Is here your house?'' he nod.

''Sorry, it is poor...'' you shake your head.

''No! No! I didn't mean that!'' he look at you and smile.

''Don't worry, i know...'' you stare each other for a while and he stand up. He walk to the door. He turn to you and smile.

''Wait a minute, i am coming.'' and he go out from the room. You put your hand on your heart and you try to understand what is happening.

I am at Isogai's house.

Isogai hugged me.

Isogai is my crush.

My crush hugged me in his house!

Kyaaa~!

And suddenly Isogai open the door with a pair of clothes in his hands. He hold out the clothes to you.

''They are mine and i can be big to you but i think it is better than wet clothes.'' you notice that your clothes are wet. You grab Isogai's clothes.

''Thank you...''

''No problem!'' he smile and exit from the room. You remove you wet clothes and wear the new ones. You smell the sleeve of the shirt and smile.

It smells like Isogai... and you blush of the thought. You hear someone is knocking the door.

''Can i come?''

''Y-Yes!'' he come in start to pick up the futon that you were sleeping on it. You try to stop him.

''Let me do it Isogai!'' he shake his head.

''No, you are the ill one. You shouldn't move. You can sit there.'' and he point next to the low table.

''Okay...'' you say unwillingly. He put to futon corner of the room and he sit next you. He smile and ask.

''Are you okay?'' you nod and smile.

''Thank to you!'' he blush to your smile and look below.

''W-What is wrong Isogai?''

''Sorry (f/n)...''

''W-What?''

''I don't think i can do it anymore...''

''What are you t-'' and he kiss you. It was a short peck but at that short time, you felt Isogai's heat, smell and the softness of his lips... When he seperate from you and he look down while blushing.

''I can understand if you don't feel same with me...'' he say a bit shyly. You push your forehead to his. His eyes get widened but he smile. Your eyes met with his.

''Isogai i.. love y-''

''Hey Kazuya look look! Yuuma-nii is flirting with a girl!''

''Where are they Miya? Where are they!?'' you move away from each other with embarrassment. Isogai stand up and turn to his sibligs.

''Shhh!''

''But you were flirting!''

''No we aren't!'' he continue to argue with his brother. His sister stand next to you and whisper to your ear.

''Do you like Yuuma-nii?'' you blush but nod. You smile to Miya.

''I love him very much...''

**************************************************

I dream up the names. I don't know Isogai's siblings real names. 

LOL! You can think up another names!