Chiba x Reader "Valentine"

This was requested by nemoitsme and the others who wanted this.
Thank you for your request!
*****************************
You smile at yourself in front of the mirror.
Okay... It is perfect!...
You are wearing a light green skirt under of a white t-shirt and a yellow cardigan. You make your hair a braid and use a red ribbon at the end of it.
Today, you are finally going to have your first date with Chiba! You are the shy type and Chiba isn't a talkative person so it was really hard to arrange this date but yesterday, he called you for a date today, on Valentine's Day!
Of course, you were going to go to his house to give his chocolate, but now you can have a good time with him and give him his chocolate.
You go to the downstairs and head to the kitchen. You open the fridge and grab the heart-shaped chocolate. You put it into your bag and go to the door. You wear your shoes and say to your sister.
"Mirai! I am going out."
"Have a good time at your date!"
You blush and shut the door.
~Timeskip~
You look at your watch.
I came 15 minutes early... I am too nervous, i must calm down...
You give out your breath when you heard a familiar voice.
"(f/n)?"
You turn to see your boyfriend, Chiba.
"Chiba!"
"Yeah, it is really you."
A little smile appear on his face and a blush on your cheeks.
I was too nervous so i came early... He came early too... So does it mean that Chiba is nervous too?...
Chiba hold out his hand. You blush and grab his hand slowly. You interwine your fingers with him.
"Let's go." Chiba say with a low voice slowly.
"Yeah."
You head to a cute little cafe next to a flower shop. You sit to a seat next to the window and Chiba sit in front of you.
The waitress come next to you and a spark smile appear on her face.
"Welcome to Kuroneko Cafe! First of all, i would like to say that we have got a special event for Valentine for couples. If you come with your couple, you can eat our special cakes for free! Do you want to join?"
You look Chiba with a curious look.
"Do you want to?"
Chiba ask you and you smile and nod.
"It will be a good memory, i think."
"Then let's do it. Can we join in Miss?"
"Okay! Can i have you names?"
"It is (l/n) (f/n) and Chiba Ryuunosuke."
The waitress write down your names and she said that she will come with your cakes.
Your first cake was a cheesecake and Chiba's was a chocolate cake. You cut a piece from your cake and eat it.
"Ah~~ It is delicious~!"
You see that Chiba is smiling at you. You blush show your cake to him.
"Do you want to try?"
Chiba nod and take a piece from your cake. He nod and smile.
"Yeah it is really good. Wanna try mine too?"
"Yes."
You take a piece from Chiba's cake and eat it.
"This one is delicious too!"
You continue this routine for another cakes.
"I think this will be my last."
"Yeah me too."
You said the waitress that this going to be your last cake. She nod and come back with red and white cakes. The cakes were heart-shaped. There have written your name on the red cake with white cream, and Chiba's name was written on the white cake with red cream.
You look at the cakes with amazed eyes.
"They are amazing..."
You let the words come from your mouth. The waitress giggle.
"I will let our confectioner know about this."
You blush and eat the cake.
~Timeskip~
Chiba walk you to your house. You stand in front of your door and turn to Chiba.
"Thanks for today Chiba."
"I am glad you liked it."
"..."
"I know that we are just dating for two weeks but i hope we continue dating forever."
You saw his eyes behind his bangs and a blush appear on your face. You catch his hands and don't look at his eyes.
"I-I hope so too C-Chiba!"
You suddenly remembered that today is Valentine's Day. You bring out your chocolate for Chiba and you hold out the chocolate to him.
"H-Happy Valentine's D-Day!"
Chiba smile and take the chocolate.
"Thank you (f/n)."
You look at Chiba and you saw his eyes again. Chiba slowly lean to you and kiss you.
The sweet little kiss was short and quiet, unlike your heartbeat.
You were getting redder and redder second by second. And you felt that Chiba is feeling like this too.
"See you tomorrow."
"Yeah..."
Chiba walk to his house and you get into your own house.
You were still blushing but smiling too.
It was my best Valentine's Day ever!!...
*****************************
Soooooo.... This was the first Valentine's Day Special fanfic. Like i said before, i don't know who i will update next but i will try to do as fast as i can!
Rasti-chan