How To Survive A Horror Movie

Start from the beginning

Chris brushed passed him. "Seriously you too? You have any idea what's out there? That place wasn't even on the map!" he protested.

Chris shrugged his shoulders and replied, "The air head found somewhere to go and we could all use a break," and with that he left.

And so did I.

I caught up with Chris and we walked on. Then Lizzy came with us too. I looked back and saw Hilton and August just staring at us before Hilton shook his head and continued on the main road while August still stood there.

"We shouldn't split up," I told Chris a bit worried. "Why not? It's not like we're in a horror movie or something," he responded.

"Yeah I guess you're right," I agreed as we finally came upon an old town.

Brianna's POV

I stopped when we reached the old town. It was really dirty and gross and I knew my new shoes were gonna get dirty. Oh bother.

I was just glad I got away from Lizzy. She always thought I had 'episodes' but I didn't! I just may get upset sometimes... No big problem. Anyway I was standing in the dirty old town when Esmeralda and Zoey showed up.

I turned and looked at them and by the disgusted expression on my face they could tell what I was thinking.

"This place is gro-" I started but I was cut off by a raspy voice. "Gross you gonna say little girl?"

I turned around to see an old man, equally as dirty, sitting on an old rocking chair in front of a rickety old gray house. I couldn't think of any words at the moment so I just stared at him with my signature disgusted face.

"Hey do you know where we can get help?" Zoey asked eagerly. I could tell she wanted to get out of here as soon as I did. "Help? There ain't no help for you here little girl. Only trouble," the old man snickered.

"Little girl? I'm 21!" Zoey retaliated before being cut off by Esmeralda, "What do you mean there's no help here?"

The old man's malicious smile disappeared and a frown spread across his lips. He took off his hat and put a hand through his dirty grey hair before looking at us all sharply. "I mean there's a lot of bad things here. Things that can kill ya," he whispered sinisterly.

Just as strangely as his expression changed his smile spread across his lips. "Anyone of you little girls wants to come inside for some tea? It will be worth your while," he asked.

I scoffed at his devilish remark and walked away. Esmeralda and Zoey quickly caught up to me.

"Where are you going?" asked Zoey. "Anywhere that's far away from the creepy old pedophillic man!" I shouted and continued walking on.

Finally I found a house that looked old, but not as bad as all the other ones. I really needed to lie down and I was desperate so I walked straight up to the front door.

I knocked three times but I didn't get an answer, so I barged in. "Hello! HELLO!" I called. But I got no reply. "Be quiet!" Zoey yelled after me but I didn't care. I ran upstairs and as I got to the top of the stairs I heard a loud thud. I looked downstairs from the railing at my friends. They both had shocked expressions on their faces. The door had slammed shut.

"This isn't funny guys," I said unimpressed. "I knew we should of waited outside for everyone else!" Esmeralda complained as she began to hyperventilate.

"Calm down let's just all get together and find a way out of here," Zoey suggested. "Fine," I moaned as I will still very tired. I was walking down the stairs again when I looked back upstairs.

There was at least 7 rooms up there. Only one was open. It was blue and purple and I could see a beautiful and comfy bed just beside a night stand. It was so enticing I just couldn't resist.

"Oh look!" I shouted to my friends. And before I knew it I had sped back up the stairs to the bedroom. I walked in it. It was just like my bedroom.

No. It was my bedroom

What the hell???

I thought out loud. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted but the door slamming shut. I watched in horror as the rooms colour drained and faded and the walls turned sour and dilapidated and a horrible smell filled the room.

I covered my nose with my shirt and banged on the door. "Guys! Get me out of here please! Come on!" I shouted but I couldn't hear anything.

God now I'm on my own.

I thought again. I suddenly felt a cold chill surround me and I rubbed my hands together. Within seconds I was freezing and I could see my breath in the air.

That's when I turned around to the corner of the room. There was a strange naked humanoid figure hovering a bit above the ground with it's back turned to me.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and began banging on the door again. "HELP THERE'S A GHOST IN HERE!!!!" I screamed but there was still no reply.

I turned around. Not ready to face whatever was waiting for me but willing to find another exit. It wasn't there but I was still shaking and some tears were falling down my face.

I gulped in anticipation waiting for it too come back. But it didn't. I closed my eyes for a second. I needed to calm down and collect my thoughts. I felt a substance drip onto my cheek.

Then it came. It jumped down from the ceiling and it was right in front of my face.

And I screamed at the top of my lungs.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!