For Minnie <3

This is a little something I wrote for one of my Wattpad friends _LittleCutesyPie_  since she will be leaving Wattpad soon ;-;. Added the song to try and make it dramatic. So, here we go.

"Yo Minnie!" Alex yelled, waving her hands in the air to get her friend's attention. The young lady looked back and searched the crowd for a second before seeing the obnoxious waving. She smiled and moved between the crowd, making her way over to her friend.

"Alex? The fuck are you doing here?" she asked, puzzled.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." Alex responded, giggling.

"Well, I'm here doing some last minute Christmas shopping," Minnie said, holding up the couple of bags in her hands. Alex crossed her arms.

"Whadaya mean 'last minute'? There's still like two weeks at least before Christmas." Alex chuckled.

"Just finishing up is what I meant," Minnie said.

"Well, wanna go get some food, cause I'm hungry as hell," Alex asked, gesturing towards the food court in the mall. Minnie thought about the offer for a second. She loved food, but didn't want to spend more money than she already had.

"I'm buying," Alex added. Minnie's eyes lit up.

"Oh hells to the yes!" She exclaimed, walking along side Alex to the food court. They came up to (restaurant name) and waited in the surprisingly short line to get their food. Afterwards, Alex paid for their meals and they found a table to sit at.

"How've ya been?" Alex asked, taking a sip of soda.

"Eh. Life's been all over the place lately," she answered, checking her phone which had buzzed in her pocket. "You?"

"Busy, but I'm alright." She took a bite of her food and her eyes widened, and she nearly spit it all over her friend.

"Look, look behind you!" she exclaimed quietly with excitement, mouth half full of food still. Minnie turned around and her mouth dropped. She whipped her head back around in complete shock.

"Is that?-" she cut herself off and Alex nodded quickly. Minnie turned around yet again to look at the four men sitting down at a table no more than twenty feet away, their voices and laughter carrying.

"What should we do?" Alex asked, making Minnie turn around again to face her.

"We could go up to them and introduce ourselves," she suggested. Alex nodded in agreement, but then blushed as she looked down at her shirt.

"What now? You a bit flustered?" she jeered, giggling to herself.

"I'm wearing his shirt," she said quietly.

"Who, Wildcat's?" she asked, leaning over the table to get a better look. Alex nodded and blushed even more.

"Eh, it's no biggy. If anything, he'll love it. Now let's go!" Minnie said, standing up with confidence and dragging Alex with her. They approached the table, and the men turned to look at them.

"Hi!" Minnie said confidently. "I'm Minnie and that's Alex. We watch your videos." The men smiled brightly.

"Really? That's awesome!" Mini said, smiling.

"Like your shirt there miss," Wildcat gestured towards Alex's shirt. She blushed.

"Thanks," she said, smirking.

"So," Nogla asked, looking between the two young ladies. "How long have you two been around on our channels?"

"I've been there for a few years now," Alex piped up.

"A while," Minnie answered. The men smiled.

"Would you like to pull up a seat?" Moo asked, gesturing the space at the table. Alex smiled excitedly.

"Really?" she asked. The guys nodded.

"Yeah, the more the merrier," Mini laughed. They pulled up some chairs and began to socialize like normal people.

"You guys gonna go to PAX or Comic Con next year?" Moo asked, taking a sip of a juice he had.

"Chaaa, totally," Minnie responded, smiling widely. "PAX is pretty damn cool."

"Hell yeah it is!" Wildcat laughed.

"Personally," Alex said, looking between them. "I'm super excited for Comic Con. Not that PAX wouldn't be awesome too," she added.

"How much of a nerd are ye?" Nogla asked. Alex smiled coyly.

"Let's just say that I can tell you pretty much whatever you wanna know about Star Trek," she said.

"Oh shit," Moo spoke. "We got ourselves a trekkie."

"I'm more of an anime person myself," Minnie spoke up, looking to Nogla.

"Looks like Nogla's got himself an anime buddy," Mini said, making a little heart out of his hands.

"I really like Haikyuu," Minnie spoke on turning to Nogla. "Ever watched it?"

"Yeah, I watched it for a while. It not too bad." He responded, waving his hand lightly.

"Favorite character?" she asked curiously. The dark haired Irish man thought for a minute.

"Hmm, I never really chose one, honestly," he replied, shrugging his shoulders slightly.

"Oh well," Minnie dismissed.

"We'd better get going guys," Wildcat interrupted. "We still gotta meet up with Anthony for some recording."

"Oh yeah!" Mini said, getting up from his chair. "Sorry ladies."

"It's all good," Minnie smiled, standing up as well. "I gotta get going too. Nice meeting you guys in person though finally."

"It's been nice talking with you gals," Moo piped up, giving the two young ladies a small hug.

"See ya guys!" Alex waved. They waved back and disappeared into the crowd. Minnie then turned to Alex.

"I guess I'll see ya around," she said, giving her a hug and picking up her bags. Alex giggled.

"See ya around. Text me if you ever wanna chat some more!"

"Sure," Minnie said, smiling slightly. With that, Minnie made her way through the crowd and out of the crowded shopping mall.

Ugh not as good as I'd hoped it would be, but I tried. Hope you liked this at least a bit Min. I'm gonna miss ya. Text me if ya ever wanna chit chat about life or random shit! :P  Love ya girl!! <3 <3