(Mini Ladd x Reader) The Hunters Pt. 2

---- Recap ----

"I don't know Dean," Sam spoke, shutting his laptop. "These ones seem different. Like those few werewolves that chased us out of the woods," he frowned. "They easily could've killed us. But they didn't. Maybe they just want to live out their lives peacefully." I sighed, remembering Garth and his family.

No. Garth was an exception. We can't afford to take that same chance in them.

"We can't afford to take a chance on them, especially since there's been a death by one in this town recently." I explained. Sam sighed, shaking his head a bit.

"I know Sammy," I said. "We can't take the chance though."

---- Now ----

"What should we do today?" Craig asked, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck lightly. I smiled.

"We could go down to the creek today," I said. "It is pretty warm out."

"Hmm," Craig mumbled, thinking. "I suppose." I giggled and started to skip around.

"Wanna ask if the others wanna come?" I asked, peeking into the room where Craig still stood. He strode over to me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I'd rather have some alone time, wouldn't you?" he said huskily after pulling away from our kiss. I grinned widely, and rubbed my nose with his.

"I'm gonna go change," I said, heading up to our room. I quickly went through the dresser and found a t-shirt and pair of short shorts to wear, since I didn't have a swim suit or anything. I went back downstairs where Craig was now talking with Jon a bit. He saw me and smiled.

"You ready?" Craig asked. I nodded and we began to head out.

"Get it on guys!" I heard Jon yell behind us. I rolled my eyes and chose to ignore him as we began to head down to the creek. The walk was short probably only a five minute walk from the house. The creek was running a bit fuller than usual today, but posed no danger. I ran in and my sandaled feet froze, the water being ice cold from snow runoff in the mountains.

"Haha," he laughed, thinking he was so clever. I smirked and swiftly bent down and threw some of the ice cold water onto him. He yelped at the sudden cold and gave me an evil smirk.

"Come here," he said, running in. I squealed as he picked me and started spinning around, his wet shirt soaking into mine.

"Okay, I'm sorry!" I yelled, laughing.

"For what?"

"For splashing you!" With that, he stopped spinning and set me down, his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Let's get out of the cold water," he mumbled into my ear. I nodded and we made our way to the dry shoreline. We lied down next to each other and let the warm sun dry our wet and cold clothing.

"So," Craig finally said, rolling over so he was on top of me. "You wanna have some real fun?" He leaned down and started to kiss my neck, trying to find a sweet spot. I let out a small moan when he did, and I smirked to myself.

"Let's have some fun."

---- Timeskip to ze house ----