(H2O Delirious x Reader) Save Me Pt. 3

---- Recap ----

Craig and I broke away from the hug and Tyler put his hand on my shoulder, giving me a sympathetic look. I smiled sadly and walked back over to y/n, sitting down and holding her hand again. Craig and Tyler came up behind me, putting their hands on y/n's as well.

"Craig and I are here for you, y/n," Tyler said, squeezing her hand. "So is Jonny and the others will be soon." I gave Tyler a confused stare.

"Evan, Lui, David, Marcel, Brock and Brian are gonna fly in to see y/n. They told us after you hung up on the Skype call," Tyler explained. I smiled, happy that we would all be here for y/n.

---- 2 weeks later ----

Two weeks. Two weeks since y/n's boyfriend beat the shit out of her. Two weeks I've been in the hospital. Two weeks since the others flew in to be here with y/n. Two weeks since I last saw her beautiful e/c eyes open and sparkling. For two weeks, she has been here, unresponsive, hanging on by a mere thread.

I walked back into her hospital room with a cup of coffee and some cookies from the vending machine. I sat back down next to her and held her hand while sipping my coffee. She was so pale, her chest moving up and down rhythmically. It broke my heart to know that someone did this to her, someone she loved.

"Del, you okay?" I heard Marcel ask. I turned around to see him and Lui standing there with some flowers. I nodded my head.

"Yeah," I said, my voice cracking. Wait. Was I...crying? I put my hand up to my cheeks and felt water on my cheeks. I wiped it away and looked back at y/n, sniffling. Lui put his hand on my shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze. I could tell he was trying to hold back some tears himself. 

Suddenly, the machines started to beep rapidly. I started panicking as Marcel rushed out to find a doctor. I looked back at y/n to see her shaking and sweating a bit. The doctors rushed in and shoved us out of the room. The door shut and I slid down to the ground against a wall, my head in my hands.

"What's going on?" I heard Evan ask. I looked up and sure enough, there he was. 

"We were standing in her room and all of a sudden the machines started beeping really fast," Lui explained, running a hand through his hair. Evan's face fell and he started to pace around slowly. A few minutes went by like this. The door to y/n's room opened and the doctor walked out, making me shoot up from my spot on the floor. The doctor's face made me fear the worse had happened.

"She had a seizure and it caused her heart to stop for 17 seconds. Her heart is beating again though. If she has another one though, it will most likely be fatal," he said, glancing down at his clipboard. With that he walked off. I was frozen in place.

17 seconds. She was dead for 17 seconds. What if she had died? What if she has another seizure? What if I lose her? I can't lose her. I can't lose her. She's the reason why I wake up in the morning. Please don't die. Oh god, please don't leave me. 

---- Evan's P.O.V. ----

The doctor walked off and let out a sigh of relief. She was still alive. I glanced over at Delirious and saw that he was frozen in place, his face pale. The others noticed this too.

"Del? Del, are you alright?" I asked, getting directly in front of him. His slightly downcast eyes showed complete and utter fear. I waved my hand in front of his eyes, only to get no response. I was starting to get worried.

"Jon! Snap out of it!" I yelled, placing my hand on his shoulder and gently shaking him. He blinked once and then collapsed, passing out. Marcel and Lui rushed forward to help keep him from falling. We carried Jon into y/n's room and set him down in a chair, his head rolling in front of him.

"He probably panicked when the doctor said she died for 17 seconds and passed out from the shock," Lui said, looking over at Marcel and I. I nodded my head in agreement and looked down at the out-cold Delirious. I was glad he was at least getting some rest. He had barely slept since he brought y/n to the hospital two weeks ago. I hope that they would both be okay.

---- The next day, Delirious's P.O.V. ----

My eyes fluttered open as I started to wake up. I looked at my surroundings to see that I was in y/n's room. Last I remember though was being out in the hallway...

"Crap," I said to myself as I realized what had happened. I stretched and looked over at y/n. My eyes widened as I realized her eyes were open and staring at the ceiling.

"Y/n?" I asked, standing up from the chair I was in and grabbing her hand. Her head shot over and stared at me in fear, her eyes softening when she realized it was me though.

"Hey Jonny," she rasped out. I grabbed a cup of water and handed it to her. She chugged it down in two gulps and handed me the cup. I took it and rubbed her knuckled with my thumb.

"How ya feeling?" I asked. She shrugged slightly, wincing in pain.

"Like I got hit by a truck," she responded, chuckling a little bit. Her face soon became very sad though. A tear slipped down her cheek and I brushed it away. She started crying more as I pulled her into a hug, careful that I didn't hurt her. She sobbed into my chest.

"Why does he hate me? What did I ever do to him?" she asked between sobs. I shushed her and ran my fingers through her h/l, h/c hair. 

"You didn't do anything. He's just a fucking asshole with no appreciation for such a funny, smart, beautiful, bad-ass woman like you," I said, kissing the top of her head. She pulled away and looked into my blue eyes with her glazed over e/c eyes. She smiled and blushed, making me chuckle.

"Thank you for saving me Jon," she said, squeezing my hand like I would disappear if she let go.

"Anything for you, y/n," I said, hugging her again.

A/n: I know, I've got a bit of explaining to do as to why I didn't update Saturday or Sunday. So, here it goes. I'm in NJROTC at my high school and we had to do something on Saturday. As for Sunday, I was stuck doing chores and stuff, so it hadn't really crossed my mind to update. I'm so sorry!! I will try to update as much as I can. As a way of saying sorry, there will be another one shot coming out sometime today. Again, sorry.

Okay, now onto other things. I was wondering if I should do a part 4 to this. Just having everyone see that you are okay and maybe the asshole boyfriend showing up at the hospital and the guys fighting him off? I don't know, tell me if you wanna see something like that. Also, The Night Shift is on hold for now because I don't have any idea what I'm gonna do for that one. Sorry. Okay, I think that is all. 

Tyler: Be sure to like and subscribe for more epic content like this!

Alex: Tyler, this isn't at all epic in any way, shape or form...

Tyler: Hey I'm trying to help you out here.

Alex: Thanks, but don't lie to the readers please. A/n are boring as fuck.

Tyler: Just like your personality...

Alex: SHUT UP!!! 

Tyler: God I'm just messing around. Calm the fuck down.

Alex: Okay, that's it. I'm ending this.

Tyler: No wai-

*silence*