(H2OVanoss) Kidnapped

A/n: Holy shit over 20k reads on this book AAAAAAAA!!!! *dies of excitement* *comes back to life to write one shot*

---- Evan's P.O.V. ----

I sighed as I checked my phone again. Still no text from Jon. He was beginning to worry me, for he told me that he would be here at seven. It's 8:30 now. This wasn't exactly the safest town either. With word of thugs on the streets that kidnap people passing by, that didn't set my mind at ease either. My fingers tapped nervously on the table of the coffee shop, waiting for something to happen.

The ringing of my phone startled me as I reached into my pocket. My heart sunk a little when I saw that it wasn't Jon calling about his whereabouts.

"Hey Craig," I spoke wearily, running a hand through my hair. If you couldn't tell, I was starting to get tired, but I wanted to stay awake in case Jon called or came by. A choked sob from the other end of the phone made me wake up completely.

"What's wrong, Craig? Are you hurt? Did something happen?" I asked hurriedly. He sniffled and attempted to clearly tell me what was going on.

"J-Jon and I w-were walking t-towards th-the cafe. A-And th-these guys came outta nowhere a-and p-put bags on our heads. J-Jon's unconscious. I-I don't know where we are thou-" His story was cut off by the sound of a punch and Craig yelling in pain. My face was drained of all color as another voice came on.

"Whoever the hell this is," a vaguely familiar voice came, making me shiver. "Don't even bother looking for these gay shits. They'll be dead before anyone can find them anyways." Before I could say anything, he hung up on the phone, leaving me to sit in the almost empty cafe with a horror stricken look. I quickly clicked on Tyler's contact and the line began to ring. In the middle of the second ring, Tyler picked up.

"Is Craig with you? I haven't heard anything from him and can't find him anywhere." My heartbeat was irregular from how scared and worried I was. I let out a shaky sigh.

"Evan? What the fuck is going on?" he asked, his voice raising in nervousness. A cold sweat ran down the back of my neck and forehead.

"Craig and Jon...they were..." I couldn't continue on for fear of breaking down in this cafe on the phone with Tyler.

"Where are you?" Tyler asked. There was a sound of jingling keys in the background.

"At that cafe we usually go to," I responded quietly.

"Okay, stay there and I'll be there in a few minutes," he said. I nodded even though he couldn't see me and hung up the phone. The bell of the cafe door jingled and I looked up to see the last two people exit the cafe. It was just me here now. I put my head in my hands and let out a deep sigh. I hope that we can find them. I don't want my friend and boyfriend to die, or worse.

The door jingled again and I looked up to see Tyler walk over to me, pulling the chair out across from me and sitting down.

"Tell me what happened," Tyler said, surprisingly calm. I broke my gaze from him and looked down at my empty mug. He sighed.

"They got taken by that gang, didn't they?" he asked. I bit my lip, fighting back tears and nodded.

"We need to find them then," he said, his chair squeaking as he stood up. A hand touched my back and I slowly looked up at Tyler. He smiled and then started to walk towards the door. I hurriedly stood up, nearly knocking my chair over and followed him. We walked out to his car and got in. Thoughts swirled through my head.

Is he okay?

Was that him on the phone?

Will we be to late?