(H2O Delirious x Reader) Save Me Pt. 2

---- Recap ----

I ran at her boyfriend, rage consuming me. I tackled him to the ground and repeatedly punched his face, not giving him any time to react. After thoroughly beating the absolute shit out of y/n's now ex boyfriend, I scooped her up into my arms carefully. She whimpered in pain and I felt terrible.

"It's okay y/n. It's Jonny. You'll be okay," I said, bringing her out to my car. I put her in the front seat carefully and buckled her in while I got into the driver's seat and started driving her to the hospital. She groaned and looked over at me.

"Th-Thank you," she rasped out, coughing up some blood. I almost started to cry at seeing my best friend like this. Then her eyes shut and her head dropped. She had passed out.

---- Now ----

I panicked a little bit when she passed out. I drove just a bit faster to the hospital because I could lose her way easier now that she was unconscious. We arrived at the hospital and I picked her up gently, putting my ear close to her nose and mouth. She was still breathing, but it was very shallow. I rushed into the hospital and started yelling for help. A few nurses came out with a gurney and rolled y/n off and most likely into surgery. She looked really bad. I had no idea how she had survived that bad of a beating. She survived because she's a strong girl I told myself. I decided to call the others while I waited to hear the news about y/n. Since I didn't feel like calling them all individually, I just did a voice call to the group on Skype. On the second ring, they all picked up.

"Oh my god Delirious is y/n okay? What happened? Did someone break in?" The guys laid the questions down all at once.

"Slow down guys. One question at a time," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Is y/n okay?" David asked. I sighed, trying to keep my emotions in check.

"Her boyfriend," I growled, clenching my fist. "He beat her and cut her. I took care of him though," I growled again.

"Oh that mother fucker!" Tyler yelled. "I don't care if you took care of him, Del. I'm gonna pay him a little visit for even thinking about laying a hand on y/n!" he growled. I sighed.

"Did you take her to the hospital?" Evan asked, surprisingly calm. I nodded even though they couldn't see me.

"Yeah, she was in pretty bad shape. Passed out before we even made it to the hospital," I said, running a hand through my hair.

"Oh my god," Craig said, shock in his voice. Just then, the doctor came out and called for me to come with him.

"Gotta go guys," I said quickly. "Doctor just came out." And with that, I ended the call. I walked over to the doctor, nervous about what he was gonna tell me.

"She had a lot of internal bleeding, but we were able to stop it," he said, looking down at his clipboard. I sighed with relief.

"So she's gonna be okay then?" I asked. The doctor sighed.

"Unfortunately, she has a severe concussion and hasn't woke up yet. I'm not sure when she will," he said, giving me a sympathetic look.

"Can I see her?" I asked, praying he would say yes.

"Yes sir. Right this way," he said, motioning me to follow him. I followed him down a long hallway and he stopped in front of a room.

"She's right in there," he said, walking off to go do something else. I opened the door and mentally prepared myself for what I was about to see. That didn't help at all though because I almost broke down when I saw her lying there.

She was hooked up to a breathing machine and had a large, white bandage over her forehead. There was a blue cast on her left forearm and had a black eye with several cuts and other bruises all over her. I sat down in the chair next to her and let a tear fall down my face. She didn't deserve this. She didn't deserve to be beaten half to death by someone who she loved. Why did this have to happen to her?

A few hours later, I heard the door open and I looked over to see Craig and Tyler walk into the room. They lived a couple hours away from y/n's house, so I guess they decided to come and see her. Craig gasped and covered his mouth when he saw her. His eyes started to fill with tears. I looked over at Tyler to see his eyes reflect sadness and anger, his hands balling into fists. I got up and hugged Craig. He hugged me back, letting a couple tears escape his eyes at the sight of one of his best friends laying in the hospital, looking like she would die any second.

Craig and I broke away from the hug and Tyler put his hand on my shoulder, giving me a sympathetic look. I smiled sadly and walked back over to y/n, sitting down and holding her hand again. Craig and Tyler came up behind me, putting their hands on y/n's as well.

"Craig and I are here for you, y/n," Tyler said, squeezing her hand. "So is Jonny and the others will be soon." I gave Tyler a confused stare.

"Evan, Lui, David, Marcel, Brock and Brian are gonna fly in to see y/n. They told us after you hung up on the Skype call," Tyler explained. I smiled, happy that we would all be here for y/n.

A/n: Okey dokey, here's the part two! I will work on a part three as well because I wanna see how this all plays out. Might be out this weekend, might be out next weekend. Sorry! Also am working on a part 3 to "The Night Shift", so bear with me readers! See ya in the next one shot!

-Alex